Searching for a Girl Friend with HH

HyperHH

Hello,

I have been suffering with HH (palmar). Looking for a friend who is having the same problem so that she could understand me and like me as i am.

Sprawling

Give others a chance. Plenty of people will except you for your HH if you just tell them about and give them a chance. I have 50+ years of experience with palmer, planter and full body sweating. Been married, long term relationships, a child, and have run social activity groups. Not saying it was easy, yet possible.

HyperHH

Give others a chance. Plenty of people will except you for your HH if you just tell them about and give them a chance. I have 50+ years of experience with palmer, planter and full body sweating. Been married, long term relationships, a child, and have run social activity groups. Not saying it was easy, yet possible.

Thank you Sprawling. I am thinking the other way too. Many girls who are suffering with HH would be having the same thoughts as me. I would like let them give me a chance.

You are blessed in your life. I have never found any girl suffering with HH till now nor met anyone who could accept me as i am.

Have a nice day.

Sprawling

The first time ionto started working for me was back in 2005. It was then for the first time I was actually able to feel other peoples damp, or sweaty hands. A few weeks later I started dating a women who had mild HH on her hands and feet. It was the weirdest sensation to feel sweat from someone other than myself.

Thank you. That's inspiring. Seriously.

I'm 28 and I'm single. That's not entirely due to HH, though I would say HH played a significant role in it. I had ETS when I was 14. So I've lived most of my life with the CS that comes from ETS. I've been in long term relationships with women. Hopefully that's inspiring to some. I'd say my own unique set of circumstances has led to me being single now, and not solely HH.

HyperHH

Hi all,

I am very depressed. I couldn't find any one to talk with , who is really serious..

Hope this is my last post on this forum. I am leaving.

Have a nice day