Screw you FDR, I won't fear fear itself!

Since I woke up last Monday, a feeling of anxiety has been affecting me. I consider myself avoidant because I avoid the subject of my anxiety, so usually I just feel fear when I'm close to the subject and that way I avoid to get anxiety attacks (not sure about the avoidant stuff, I've just started to see a psychologist since last week, I'm pending for a diagnose).

This unprovoked feeling of anxiety is extremely unusual for me; I've discussed with a friend the possible causes of this anxiety, but still they are basically irrelevant because I can't do really much about those causes.

As this never happened to me, I was worried that even may be my brain snapped chemically and I would need medication. But I just realized that this feeling could simple vanish and disappear over time just as it appeared. Also, I'll have to wait and see what the psychologist says about this, and the most important thing, than worry about this anxiety will only make it worst.

I'm gonna have this feeling like if it is a flu, just an annoying sensation that eventually will be over, so screw you Roosevelt, I don't have to fear the fear itself.