School Anxiety beats me off

Faded

2 weeks ago, i started to think of school more and deeply then i did at the beginning of the summer. I seem to have even more difficulties sleeping, and cuz i cannot sleep .. depression is invading. If this is happening now, what will happen when school is on play. i dont want to drop school cuz of my SA, and im having a hard time getting over everything i've done last year, its like i've been tagged with every single word i've said and every action i've done. i started cutting again, and i feel so sick of myself, why is this happening to me??!!

How come, its starting too early to take over me, is this normal??

carebear

are you starting a new major or anything new at school? I know I am really really anxious about going back to school also. i am taking graduate classes and I feel like I am way too immature to hang around the rest of the students. my sa has just made me feel like i am miles behind everyone else even though I am probably older than most of them.

you are having some of the same issues I have. I actually have ocd which casues me to think about things too much..therefore everything i say and do is amplified. it sounds like you may have ocd also.

Chrysta

I homeschool. I didn't start homeschooling because of my SA but because of other things. But I am glad I did. I don't know how I would get through school.

I am taking my GED when I turn 16. Then I have to worry about what I am going to do about college and getting a job.