RollerCoaster

Anonymous

Did any of you ride the big roller coaster at the amusement park?? Ive never done it. Last year i was determined to ride it, but when i got there i was too scared!!!

cody2468

I have been on rollercoasters many times. When I was on holidays in europe we went to a theme park and there was a ride where you hope into a carriage and go into a darkened room. What we didn't know was that it was a roller coaster in the dark. It was heaps of fun. You should give it a go, it's fun

Anonymous

I LOOOOOVE roller coasters, and I'll stay on until I can manage to get the front seat if I'm not lucky enough to get it from the beginning.

Going down from the highest points are a awesome rush!

Melodyz

I haven't yet but am determined to ride one someday, actually my boyfriend promised to take me on one someday even though he says he doesn't really like them. He's so sweet. :D

black_mamba

I'm a huge coaster and ride addict, they give me such a buzz and cheer me up no end.

<---is afraid of no ride. Mwhahahah. :)

maggie

when i was 11 or 12, i went to amusement park with family, went on "blue streak" roller coaster...and did not have my seatbelt fastened..no more roller coaster for me 8O

despise

:eek: oh my gosh maggie! your very lucky. im guessing it wasnt an upside-down rollercoaster? man i love those... :)

maggie

hey despise...it wasn't upside down rollercoaster...thank God 8O ..i rode it with my cousin..she was fearless...she dragged me on...funny though, her seatbelt was secured, mine not...and the whole time i was freakin cause i was bouncin and holding on to bar for dear life...and the attendant at the end, letting us off was like.."whoa, your belt was unhooked"...kinda funny now :lol: p.s. i should call my cousin and give her shit for that freakish memory :wink: