Rest In Peace Chris

defiance

Yeah I read about this a few days ago. I find it even more sad when the person, at least on the outside, has their life together and seems to be doing well and all of the sudden they are gone just like that. Plus I also read that before he hung himself in the hotel, he played zeppelins in my time of dying in his final concert. Symbolic for him probably knowing that he was going to end it that night after the concert. Overall just sad to hear this happened.

Miserum

Apparently he took more than his usual dose of Ativan that day, which is an anxiety reliever. The toxicology report isn't in yet, but it's suspected that the excess dosing could have caused suicidal ideation.

I hope it was the medication and not a sincere desire to kill himself that did him in. Playing "In My Time of Dying" as a sendoff to himself I would find to be extremely, extremely sad.

Glenrowan

I was really saddened by this. I had only rediscovered how good Superunknown was as a therapy for when I was down, just days before he died.

Sacrament

This really sucks, but the thing I'm sad about the most is how shitty he must have been feeling.