Relationship Issues

BlackKids

Over the last couple of years I've "developed" one major issue when I comes committing to relationships.

In a nut shell I know I can always better myself. Get physically fitter, financially better off,more confident etc etc.
This then makes me think that I shouldnt really try to commit when I could potentially have alot more to offer.

I find myself thinking that next year everything will be straightened out. Next year comes and theres something else to work on.

I miss been a teenage when I'd jump in the deep end then worry If I could swim :(

Last edited:

BlaiseBLATES

At the end of the day, the person you do get into a relationship will love you for who you are and what you have to offer should more be in your personality than your looks.
I know some people who like shy guys/girls others who like overly confident guys/girls.
At the end of the day you'll be giving the person who likes you everything you have to offer and they'll like that cause that's exactly how they fell for you :).
Stop worrying about changing yourself, You're good just how you are I assure you :)