Reality

Lost a friend today, I think. Maybe even two.

One did not appreciate my views on how I see reality as quite negative. I do understand her reasoning as she has just begun to see positivity in her life. With her views, reality is something to look forward to. My views: look around. Death, murder, kids being rapped, kids killing kids, money.... reality is quite the negative. Her response to my apology is for me to text her when I am not foul.

Of course I will not text her again. Certainly I am not alone. If I cause a problem my only fix for them is to go away, disappear. So I shall.

The other friend, in my hasty life, I have forgotten about him. He asked why I was giving him the cold shoulder. Immediately I realized what I had done. I have sent him apologies and asking for forgiveness. I will respect his potential want to not reply.

Our lives are full of mistakes. Why are the bad mistakes held, collected, then unleashed all at once?

mikebird

Banned
I'm proud of my grasp of 'what is'

A long time ago I found a personality type quiz on our website. My participation showed me as a realist. There is a particular type of person:
maths, physics, light, energy, movement... and a lot more

remember those codes such as INSTJ... possibly... introverted, thinker, judger...?

Very pleased to see this quiz in a local service for getting people into occupations

Very rewarding to confirm so many things in life I already know. I've read documentation books about... a musician who I liked. A guide to getting into the kind of way of work I fell into years ago... good for the soul when checking up on facts I'd assumed and :thumbup: I don't need any help. Away from optimism and pessimism

I feel degraded by all encounters where I'm deemed as worthless.

Those married to their company they started with, married into a family, will always have the backing of their... pension, their children, their elders...

I learn. I adapt. It doesn't seem enough. I saw my social origins as not relevant to me, as I'm a practical person. No Holy Bible. No old-fashioned, no traditional values. I carved my own trench. Into my own, deep rut.

I'm sure I'm someone in the middle of society of reasonable

The bit that hits the very worst is the repeated activity to laugh out loud and, in my humble opinion: burst into laughter with the guts of a whale ready to knock me sideways and flatten me into the pavement with that megaphone mouth..

There was a physics teacher who saw me and my friend laughing continually about something I honestly cannot remember at all. The important bit was he said "what is the hilarity??!!" Something I was enjoying at the time. Now I am on his level! I feel mocked, bullied; when there is no way to know if someone's laughing at you, in the street - maybe it's personally or not. A natural rhythm when you're young, emblazoned in top relationship status

There are people who think of nothing on the planet at all, apart from people.

Yeah?

I think of everythink else that's not a person. Then there's food. Money

My life deteriorated from a certain point. I was shocked to be told when meeting all my new girlfriend's friends. It's only recently that I see its importance. She said everything I said was so negative.

Oh, whooops. There is a form of humour known as sarcasm which worked well for the right people. Turning life upside-down. I expect people to have the intelligence to spot the satire and sublime - the clear twist meant to inspire hilarity

The animalistic don't get it. The type unable to unwrap a Rubik's Cube

There IS no humour in the ecstatic, screaming lol with absolutely no meaning. A wide mouth pointing the teeth towards the sky is not funny

Last edited:

Kiwong

Reality is like an out of tune radio. Whether it is positive or negative depends on the frequency you are tuned into.

Lost a friend today, I think. Maybe even two.

...Her response to my apology is for me to text her when I am not foul.

Our lives are full of mistakes. Why are the bad mistakes held, collected, then unleashed all at once?

Sorry you have had to deal with the first friend not accepting a part of you Sial.:sad:
Hopefully you will find another friend who's friendship is unconditional to take the place of the first one.

A true friend will be willing to forgive mistakes as you would forgive their mistakes. Don't worry about the 2nd one not replying yet, he may well reply and surprise you.:thumbup:

SilentBird

Sial, it seems you and your friend are experiencing reality from different angles. I hope you get back in touch with her especially since that is what she offered. You are both entitled to having different outlooks. It would be a shame to lose a friend over this matter.

EscapeArtist

The mistakes are collected because life wants us to be the best we can be... they're given to us to choose to learn from I guess, and reach even higher potential. But the parts of life you're describing as being odd (or at least I'm interpretting as being odd) I agree with. Just because somebody sees the world as being a negative place doesn't make them a negative person. As for the other friend, it's another thing I do not understand. Life is busy and people have to both make efforts to keep in contact... I guess it's juts a happening of nature when one person or another forgets for too long, but why it means so much I'll never understand. How are you feeling about these occurrences?

fate12321

Reality sucks i just saw the most disturbing video my friends showed me on Facebook, its a bout the Mexican cartels, some guy executed his girlfriend by cutting her throat off with a knife and then cutting her head off then he said "this is what happens for cheating" I still cant get that sick image out of my head...:kickingmyself: