Random Q

IF ONLY xx

This is probably the most random question ever but here goes,if you got amnesia would you forget you had anxiety?

Davide

It's a very interesting question indeed, and I don't know the real answer, but I think you wouldn't have any problem with SA because your memories are part of your personality and of who you are. I think SA would be gone you forgot all your past experiences.

Getting serious amnesia would be glorious!!
Without any memory of the bullying I would just be left with the ok personality (that I was born with) I had before the bullying.
1317309lsk5aj07xu.gif

MaliceInWickedland

How about getting pushed over a small cliff? Whether I crack my skull open or get some serious amnesia wouldn't matter much to me anyway ::p:

WeirdyMcGee

Well... if real life were meant to be like a soap opera, we'd have all been attacked by mountain goats - fallen off a cliff - and lived but had amnesia; and our evil twin showed up to take our place.
(and we'd be pregnant)

But seriously...
goats.

MaliceInWickedland

Well... if real life were meant to be like a soap opera, we'd have all been attacked by mountain goats - fallen off a cliff - and lived but had amnesia; and our evil twin showed up to take our place.
(and we'd be pregnant)

But seriously...
goats.

Oh how I miss the rep system... This made my day :D

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Me too!! I wish it could be brought back, but with only a positive rep option.:)
(that would prevent the problems that caused it to be scraped)

It still presents a problem for some - and thus won't return. If you have 0 rep and someone has 25 or 50 still populist in some form for a site like this. Just ppl are sensitive.

It still presents a problem for some - and thus won't return. If you have 0 rep and someone has 25 or 50 still populist in some form for a site like this. Just ppl are sensitive.

But how many rep points someone had was listed in their "User CP". Therefore no one else knew how many rep points other users had.:)

Deus_Ex_Lemur

But how many rep points someone had was listed in their "User CP". Therefore no one else knew how many rep points other users had.:)

Oh so it wasn't public... well that's different =) Should be possible to only allow positive rep, I mod another forum and you can do that. Send Remus enough response maybe it can be possible happen!

MrJones

First page: Amnesia would make you forget SA?
Second page: Rep system

What happened? XD

Hmmm I don't have a baseball bat, but I have a head and I have a wall (well, more than one :p). I'll tell you something after I try (if I remember you).
Well, probably it wont work, but

First page: Amnesia would make you forget SA?
Second page: Rep system

What happened? XD

Hmmm I don't have a baseball bat, but I have a head and I have a wall (well, more than one :p). I'll tell you something after I try (if I remember you).
Well, probably it wont work, but

Tried it,doesn't work. Now I have a terrible headache!