Rambling

Krista

Sometimes when in a funk I like to listen to Meant To Live by Switchfoot...makes me feel like I have something to live up to.

On a side note, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Hope everyone gets out and has a good time but be careful!

What are you guys planning for tomorrow?

lithium

Eating a shitload and then sitting on my ass all day. I also want to make sure I am by no means whatsoever productive. Just a "nothing" day it will be.

Last edited:

206Raider

I will probably be kinda bored at my grandma's house but atleast the food will be good! I hope tommorow doesn't suck lol. I see you changed your quote Krista, I hope you aren't writing that on a ton of papers over and over again LOL.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
We don't celebrate Thanksgiving over here, so it will be a day like the others. I am glad because these kind of celebrations that involve family and being together depress me.

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving over here, so it will be a day like the others. I am glad because these kind of celebrations that involve family and being together depress me.

Same here. We have to wait until Christmas to stuff our tummies full of delicious food.:)

slicknsly

Try not to have any association with eating at a dinner table. Yet by the end of the day fulfill my need to eat as much turkey as possible.