Question

FaymeLevy

Hi! I have been a writer all my life and have some poems that I wrote in the midst of my SP and depression, and was just wondering what sort of limitations are on the poems? Some of mine are..well...graphic, and I know many people, especially people with SP/Depression would not want to read that.

redlady

Would not want to read it ? I dare say it wouldn't be something too many of us are unfamiliar with - If it's not soneone's cup of tea they can simply click off the post - problem solved. So don't leave us hanging who want to read your poetry :wink:

Pearl

Hey Fayme, nice name, l'd love to read your poetry. I try and write some too, it kind of spurs you on when you're in the doldrums doesn't it? I've written an extra long poem type thing about the anguish l have swimming at the pool, experiencing panic, l want to show it somewhere, but it's mega long.

Pearl

Thoughtless, it would be cool to see a portuguese poem here, visually anyway. Prod...

black_mamba

FaymeLevy said:
Hi! I have been a writer all my life and have some poems that I wrote in the midst of my SP and depression, and was just wondering what sort of limitations are on the poems? Some of mine are..well...graphic, and I know many people, especially people with SP/Depression would not want to read that.

Graphic as in gory?

If so ...bring it on!! :D