Psychopath?

Remus

Staff member
After watching Hannibal the other night, I noticed the production team had posted this on facebook:

psycho_zpsd0cf2811.png

Interesting as I have done 2 jobs in each column (sales/chef, Craftsman/artist). Most people are unaware of the condition.

So I did a psychopath test out of curiosity.

Self Test on Psychopathy ('Am I a psychopath?' - Self Assessment, Questionnaire)

Results:

There is no clear indication that you might have a
psychopathic / antisocial personality disorder.

phew

There is no indication that you might have a narcissistic personality disorder.

good

There are strong indications that you might have a
histrionic personality disorder.

eeek!

(I never take these kinds of tests seriously though)

Last edited:

cowboyup

I read the questions and I can see almost all those traits in someone I know.
--that's kinda scary, lol

for me, the results were fine, no problem

coyote

There is no clear indication that you might have a
psychopathic / antisocial personality disorder.

You reached, however, 31.25% of Factor 1 which captures the core personality traits of psychopathy that define the interpersonal and affective deficits of this personality disorder (e.g. shallow affect, superficial charm, manipulativeness, lack of empathy) and that are correlated with narcissistic personality disorder, low anxiety, low empathy, low stress reaction and low suicide risk. But Factor 1 is also associated with extraversion and positive affect - affected persons usually score high on scales of achievement and well-being, so some aspects of the personality disorder may even be beneficial for the psychopath (in terms of nondeviant social functioning or if it comes to profit from manipulation or lies).
You might have certain traits of antisocial or psychopathic personalities but certainly not in a form that would justify a personality disorder diagnosis according to the standards.
Score: 11 of 38

mikebird

Banned
Re there any psychophiles?

I think your signature means you're not an audiophile

I think the thread defines the website.

A band of misfits

Antipathology
Communipath
Zookeeper
Monk
Hobo
Sailor

Last edited:

xDreamseller

According to the test...NOT a psychopath. (Although that's because I fear the consequences, rather than opposing the act. If I knew I would get away with stealing a can of coke, I probably would.)

Further down though, it gets worse. Scored 8/9 on the narcissistic personality disorder and 100% on the general personality disorder. Didn't need the test to tell me that though, I already worked that out for myself.

The good thing is, I have no motivation to do anything, so no one finds out. Yay for being a broken person. Whoever runs quality control for the creation of humans has been doing a terrible job...they really need replaced for letting so many broken people out of the factory. Maybe a product recall is in order.

mikebird

Banned
ISO 9001?? Quality control. Testing. Sort of reason to charge more for cars?

And it's progressed?

I did get introduced to this at a factory at the beginning of 2011, involving Health & Safety Act. Sounds boring, and didn't motivate me.

Leaving this job was my catalyst to get to this website, forlorn, in a string of situations leading to lacking self-esteem, and everything I did before that was much better