Problem showing too much emotion in my face

greggy

Hey everyone! So i was in costa coffee this morning and was in the choe the girl serving said good morning to the guy infront of me, then my turn she just stared at me and the guy behind her turned around and stared at me like there was some conspiracy! I felt painfully subjugated i could hardly get the words out, but managed to make my order, the here's the nail in my coffin she said "good morning" to the next guy! I felt like saying! Ecuse me ehy did'nt you say good morning to me?? And why to the guy behind you turn around and stare at me? Im positive that people think im a criminal or somthing! Maybr im kidding myself thinking im a good person maybe i was meant to just be the scum of the universe, it does'nt matter if im a good person if people are so convinced that im bad

onehandclapping

I get that, it's usually due to me being in a foul mood though and in my case most people don't want to talk to a guy who seems massively pissed off. in a way, I don't blame them! I probably seem very unapproachable.

LazyHermitCrab

coffee shop orders are usually awkward for me x.x maybe you are a cute person so words couldn't come out. whatever it is it's something special :p one time a guy gave me a coffee and i couldnt say "thanks" because i was scared lol... hope you enjoyed your coffee anyway

greggy

Hey its funny thinking about it i wss very pissed off, everything went wrong from the start, i dont blame them for not wanting to speak with me, infact i went in this morning and got a completely diffetent reaction, thanks for your help though guys!