pro-banthine trying to buy some

driping jon

hi.has anyone had problems getting hold of pro-banthine.there looks to be a issue with this from where i usually buy it.i have been trying to get some for a few months now

TLB

I know the website you get it from. I had issues several times before Christmas. They said they had sold out and were struggling to access it, so try and drop them an email, they're very responsive :) I now order in larger batches

no-sweat

Not posted for some time on this site time but used to be active a number of years ago. I had stopped using probanthine for a couple of years but due to an impending trip to Toronto, contacted my GP who wrote a prescription immediately. He gave me 114 tablets for a standard £8 charge. Only used about 4 over a 3 day period, prior to the worst potential situations but they worked a treat. Only needed 1 each time which would keep me dry or almost dry for 4 - 5 hours. Attending a wedding in Toronto in late June could have been a nightmare (facial sweating until it drips down the sides and front of my face with scalp getting soaked and drips onto collar without physical exertion in hot humid conditions is worst). Unlike others, remainder of body including armpits are fine. Just the head that wants to fill a small puddle up. I live near Swindon btw.

driping jon

i had a chat to the doctor about hh,i think she thought it strange that i had never spoke to her before about this,i could see that she thought i was getting really worried about not being able to buy pro-banthine on line .she was happy to help so i have had no prob getting them now so far