post your tattoo pics!!

fife_girl

any of you got any nice ink? anything with a special meaning?
here are some of mine....i plan on getting loads more!! :D

IMG_0188.jpg

this was my own design :)

N0D

Banned
I had both ears and my lip pierced in high school, it was kinda just a phase for me and I let them all close up. No tattoos although I have seriously considered it, part of the problem I have is they are rather expensive.

fife_girl

I had both ears and my lip pierced in high school, it was kinda just a phase for me and I let them all close up. No tattoos although I have seriously considered it, part of the problem I have is they are rather expensive.

yea i need to save to get my sleeve completed :( lol

mummylala

Love the tats.. i have 2 of my own, they are nothing worth bragging about lol i am however learning to tattoo, i got my kit a few weeks ago so i may do a tat on myself when i get the hang of things :)

fife_girl

Love the tats.. i have 2 of my own, they are nothing worth bragging about lol i am however learning to tattoo, i got my kit a few weeks ago so i may do a tat on myself when i get the hang of things :)

i got my kit few weeks ago but i suck at it lol, good luck tattooing yourself :)

mummylala

i got my kit few weeks ago but i suck at it lol, good luck tattooing yourself :)

im not that great at it either yet, been drawing out more designs than practising to be honest.. i put them all up on facebook then i get lots of friends and family wanting to be guinea pigs lol

coyote

Herve+Villechaize.jpg

DanFC

I don't have any yet. But I've decided for a while that if I can manage to be a doctor, that for every person who dies by my fault, I'll get a tattoo of them. Maybe it'll just be their name and the day they died or something on my back. Not sure yet on the specifics.

Hopefully I won't have too many tattoos :)

Waybuloo

This is on my lower back, a homage to the Banksy's little balloon girl grafiti.

Attachments

• IMG_7342.jpg
    IMG_7342.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 0