Post your picture thread

Remus

Staff member
Passed my training. First pic in uniform.

Well done mate.

I remember there was a copper over on the other SA site SAUK, worked with dogs as it was less "social". :thumbup:

Coyote on here was a cop in the states for years too, he's not been here lately as he's found romance oooo <3

Well done mate.

I remember there was a copper over on the other SA site SAUK, worked with dogs as it was less "social". :thumbup:

Coyote on here was a cop in the states for years too, he's not been here lately as he's found romance oooo <3

I thought he was an ex-Marine?

I think he was a marine and then a 911 dispatch... person, whatever they're called, then he found fame as a TV cowboy.

dottie

@nodejesque gorj!

So that's why he's been gone. It all makes sense now... I thought he was just over this site.

Lavinialuna

Life can change on a dime! My first day of incarceration...they let me wear civilian clothes since I gave them candy and ciggs. My bunk-mate is weird though, might have to request a different cell haha :p

Next time just punch your roomie in the gut. There will be less blood and no marks :giggle:

I only smile like this if I have a reason to.

t84zh0.jpg