Post your picture thread

ghost_train

me looking green

wfauoshfuig.jpg

lucyx

lifes_to_long said:
ha no way i think ive been looking for you my whole life I've asked quite a few people on here weither they like them and most have never heard of them but now youve arrived shits changed, im so pleased, but the libertines are better, different. I dont know anyway glad ur here ever wanna chat pete doherty then im free to talk and any other stuff..................this has got to be one of my dumbest posts but what the hell.oli

yeah i agree the libertines were def better, id chop my arms of to see them play together. up the bracket is easily my favourite album of all time. i get so happy when i come across people who love pete doherty lol

miriah

shynobody: lol yes many people have told me that before not only because of how i look but also how i act.

miriah

well i only act outgoing around my close friends so they are the only ones that think that, but yeah lol i dont talk a lot i'm just hyper ocasionally

Carstuar

@Kien: Oh, my god, that's one beautiful cat. Does it always look so sad? Did you eat its cookie?

princess_haru, yours looks skinny. Do you feed it well and make sure it doesn't have worms? :p

princess_haru

Carstuar said:
princess_haru, yours looks skinny. Do you feed it well and make sure it doesn't have worms?

Yes, I look after my kitty very well thank you! He's very delicately boned and sometimes I wonder if he's part Siamese.

Incidentally I've just had a fun half hour chasing a bird he caught round the living room, trying to get it to fly back outside to safety :roll: