Post pics of your eye

knowledgeofself

Re: Photos of your Eyes....

Everyone has such beautiful eyes. :)

i'd like to echo this sentiment, although I will be bowing out of posting mine due to paranoia over how my eyes look. (the hair surrounding my eyes often bare the brunt of my tricotomania)

Srijita52

I like this thread. =D
1zv2xxj.jpg
Lovely eye.
Everyone has such beautiful eyes. :)
I second this!
Wonderful.

21NZ

Hi, when ever you have different moods, try looking in the mirror and you may notice the difference in the looks of your own eyes....try when you are really happy and when you aren't...

Don't they say your pupil dilate slightly if you see something you like?

What The Eyes Reveal: 10 Messages My Pupils are Sending You ? PsyBlog

Oh pants to technology.

Eyes for SPN | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

That'll do. I hate technology.

How did you take such a good picture? also i've never seen eyes where the iris is dark on the edge! really amazing Muka!

Wow Amazing eyes people! and everyone made it look so easy! it's so hard to take a picture of you eye(s), ahhh look me 50 pictures with the flash on and a torch blinding me to get two usable pics & my right eyes burning now :/

Better quality .Tif file that spw wouldn't let me attach

Attachments

• Eyes.jpg
    Eyes.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 0

CursedSoul

Banned

you guys have done some nice work with your eyes, it deserves to stay in the stream for a while...

CursedSoul

Banned

Don't they say your pupil dilate slightly if you see something you like?

What The Eyes Reveal: 10 Messages My Pupils are Sending You ? PsyBlog

How did you take such a good picture? also i've never seen eyes where the iris is dark on the edge! really amazing Muka!

Wow Amazing eyes people! and everyone made it look so easy! it's so hard to take a picture of you eye(s), ahhh look me 50 pictures with the flash on and a torch blinding me to get two usable pics & my right eyes burning now :/

Better quality .Tif file that spw wouldn't let me attach

Very sharp photos....

Muka

I took it with a reasonably new-model SLR camera and a decent lens. You get what you pay for!

CursedSoul

Banned

This thread is getting lost very quickly, I would want some moderator to put it in sticky...as people have really done some nice work with their eyes pictures...