Post pics of your eye

Srijita52

Since I'll never post a whole picture of myself, here it comes the eyes...

picture.php

picture.php

Your eyes are beautiful :)

CursedSoul

Banned
Photos of your Eyes....

Our eyes tell the entire story about what goes in our minds, about our social fears, our confidence in life, how we can make eye contacts with people in public...
put a picture of only your eyes here and it would tell the entire story of your problems...

Last edited:

GraybeardGhost

Re: Photos of your Eyes....

Our eyes tell the entire story about what goes in our minds, about our social fears, our confidence in life, how we can make eye contacts with people in public...
put a picture of only your eyes here and it would tell the entire story of your problems...

Where's yours?

what?

Ummmm I can assure you that it' s my own eye. How did you come to the conclusion that it's from google images? I uploaded it to my photobucket.

Take 2...

Ok I'm totally confused here ::p:.
Here's my pair of eyes if this is more what you're looking for here (seems to be what other people have posted so far).

eyes_zps24911fac.jpg

MikeyC

Psychedelicious: I've mentioned this a while ago, but it's worth mentioning again: you have amazing eyes.

CursedSoul

Banned

I'd like eyes pictures without makeup because makeup reduces the readability of your emotions through your eyes...

CursedSoul

Banned

Some eyes are sad, some are happy and some are unexplained but still only some really experienced sensible person can tell whats going on behind those eyes...