Polarity issue with Hidrex?

Soy Sauce

So I did a session today and I noticed when I took my hands out that one of my hands was warm and dry (after wiping my hands on a towel) while the other was cold and clammy. The hand that was warm was almost sweat-free for the rest of the day but the other hand was still sweating (although not as much). I've never had that happen before, although I used to use the Drionic which has a positive and negative polarity portion in EACH device per hand so that each hand has half in the positive polarity and the other half in the negative polarity portion. The Hidrex differs in that each tray is either positive or negative.

Have any of you had this experience? Is this normal? Should I just switch the polarities around the next session? It was weird watching one hand sweat while the other was dry.

Jezza

Yes this is normal if you don't switch polarities. Both polarities have a different effect, the positive works best to decrease the sweating, while the negative gives you an initial 'rash-like' redness.

If you only want to get your hands dry I advise to put both hands in the positive tray and one or two feet in the neg (really doesn't matter, but you need to close the circuit and with both hands accounted for a foot or both feet seems the most ergonomically viable).