Poem I wrote before i found God (the mask)

jesuschristschild

Im the man in the mirror behind this mask..
Someone help me out, my real face is trapped..
I want to show you my face, im tearing at the seel..
I want to show you the true me, what i truley feel..

love my interself, for all its worth
love my interself, take away the hurt

Everyones a critic, so i cover my face like make up..
Forcing me to cover the real face, make sure it looks good..

I studder when i talk, when i cant think fast enuff..
Of something to say, i want to be something to love..
Someone kiss me with enuff love to leave the make up smudged..
Smother me an take my breath away, smother me with love

God helped me take off that mask.....im not longer depressed nor do i have SP anymore, but i had such a severe case that i would shake outta fear around my own family members, now ive got a relationship with them

MUCH LOVE

CHRIST FOR LIFE
LIFE FOREVER

cupkate

I suggest using some sort of spellcheck when you write.

Rhyming always sounds so forced, in my opinion. Free verse allows you to say things without having to fish for other words. Obviously people can relate to the submerging.

redlady

I just have to say that from your posts i find you to be a very nice young man. I'm glad that your faith brings you such peace and strength. I personally am an athiest but have always admired the ability of others to have faith.
I like the honesty and emotion of your poem - and don't be too fussed about the spelling it's easily enough understood.

jesuschristschild

thank you very much, yeah the honesty comes from not believing anyone would see it lol

and i used to be an athiest, i dont completely live by faith, but by what i seen and known, so thats not near as much to be admired

may God Bless you

and im going to bed, so much love to all of you, you all are of infinite worth, YA ALL ARE SOO AWESOME

HUGZ

:)

jesuschristschild

hey worry, ya a great person, dont forget that, of infinite value, dont let a low self esteam tell you who you are

as far as repenting, i dont see it as a quick fix....you have to truely dedicate your life to him and lean on him by showing your affection, he will fill that lonely whole, and the more you live for him, the more he will mend you and heal you

its really cool....Jesus said "i am the vine, you are the branches, those who dont bare fruit will be cut off, those who bare fruit the father prunes so that they bare more fruit"

true?

food for thought

much love to ya