Please help me i cant get in to chat room

Tetchyboi

Im a drone ,, A clone,, why i just wanna chat im loged in and still wont let me in i hate the door bitch!!!
anyone else having problems gettin in to chat room? or can any one help me get in or tell me wtf is goin on?

thanx much apreciated

Sempfy

Welcome to the forums Tetch. :)

I can't get in the chat room either, hope it's not just us. :( :p

Nie

Maybe you need Java to get into the Chatroom.. got Java on your browser?
I can go there, but it's on a spanish IRC network and there is no one else.

ShiJai

I can't use it either...
This is what it say's when I try. Is it similar for you?
Oh, and I do have Java.

*** Conectando …
Conectado !
*** Looking up your hostname…
*** Found your hostname ( CACHED ! ) .
Banned, drone cloning (expires at Domingo, 14 de octubre de 2007 – 10 : 52 +02 : 00) .
Closing Link: SPWShiJai by luna.Irc-hispano.org (G-lined)

Sorry to say I have no advice or help to offer.

ShiJai.

Tetchyboi

8O Yes exactly what it says for me lol i just wanna chat to ppl who r the same as me lol why cant i?
:evil:

JCR

chat room

hi guys, im jason also a new member too, wanting 2 talk 2 people feeling the same way i do. i keep getn the same error in conection 4 the chat room. im an amatuer on the PC, is there any other way we can communicate?

gg

:arrow: yes we can comunicate thru private msg's. Or you can go to the links below and they have really good chat rooms that do work! the people there are friendly and also have sa. :)

shovelhead

The IP ranges of most Australian ISPs have been banned... I found a lot of IRC channels have banned Bigpond users (our largest ISP), this one seems to have gone even further...

gg

shovelhead said:
The IP ranges of most Australian ISPs have been banned... I found a lot of IRC channels have banned Bigpond users (our largest ISP), this one seems to have gone even further...
Why have they been banned??