pics from lourds trip

mrb

now we went to france with our lorry to pick up medical stuff from calais train station , if you click on the small pics to blow them up you will see the people that have come back from lourds all praying for a miracle , to get cured of there illness , quite heart breaking dont you think .... just makes you think how lucky we are just to have our health , that the most important think in life , sa is a horrible thing to live with , but at least we have our health ;) ......... the link lourds trip , train off loading in calais train station - a set on Flickr some of the really younger kids in wheelchairs i didnt post , to upsetting ........

Last edited:

mrb

Wow! You are like my sister, she is quick at picture loading. (It says the time you took the picture). :p Anyway, nice photos!

so it does lol never noticed that :) left out some pics of really young kids , with there mums and dad .... they go to lourds hoping to get cured , there was about 15 kids ::eek:: makes you wonder doesnt it ...

Lea

Banned
I´ve been to Lourdes, even bathed in the bath. It´s cold like hell and doesn´t work :D.

I notice something in your picture. It so disturbing. I mean disturbingly clean..lol! Not a single litter on the side road. Would love to live in such place..

mrb

just been told by lea the web cam link doesnt work :confused: works fine here , anyone else have the same problem :confused: computers eh :rolleyes: