Pic thread

Getting annoyed, it's for people to post pictures, not for people to take the moral high ground and bitch about it :roll:

Chilling__Echo

lol nicely put. i can see it both ways. i think i hate the peeps the most that go "i'm not debating, but... i think you're wrong. and the shorter my post, the less i'm debating even though i'm taking a side and if you reply to my one sentence long snide post, then you're starting shit with me and out of line."

if you really didn't want to start something, then you wouldn't post at all.

Exactly! I can see where Elaine was right (and I said so), but telling someone with a bad body perception that they're basically being selfish and vain and should consider those worse off than themselves is just going to make their self esteem worse.

Chilling__Echo

yeah, a person doesn't actually have to have an ugly body to have low self esteem. you can't tell anyone that they have no right to feel a certain way, we're a freaking phobia site for god's sake. 8O

Ha exactly! God forbid people actually talk honestly and openly about their insecurities on a support site. We should all bottle it up and think of the people worse off than us :roll: