people with sp are the warmest people

Sue

i cant believe the support in these forums. everyone is so sweet. there is so much understanding. im so glad i found this web site. i started thinking that i had no one to talk to about this and ended up finding millions of you.

redlady

Hi Sue - this site provides a measure of comfort for me as well. To be understood by others is invaluable - it's very hard to be the only one. I'm very glad i chanced upon this site as well.

lonesomeboy

yes its a great site. met some really cool people here. just regret i never found it sooner. maybe my life would have been different. anyways cant dwell in the past.

Boundless

Yea great site,made some friends here,also got unwanted pain here but you need to take the bad with the good i guess :|

renegade

Sue said:
i cant believe the support in these forums. everyone is so sweet. there is so much understanding. im so glad i found this web site. i started thinking that i had no one to talk to about this and ended up finding millions of you.

You're wright. This is the only place I can vent, seek and offer help and talk freely about my SA without being embaressed or having second thoughts. Really understanding, supporting and caring people here. :D

SAS is good too, but it seems that somehow lacks interaction between the members.