People who think this sh*t is funny

Toxickitty

I've had it. I really have. I'm sorry, but I cannot help but rant about this. There are a few @$$holes at school that I just cannot take anymore. Apparently, dumbf*cks are easy to come across at school. For the past several weeks I've been bullied by a particular person, and alot of others have treated me like dirt. I absolutely need to rant about it. Whats sad is that it is not only students, there is also a staff member who is a pile of crap too (I just avoid him now).

So... let me talk about the bully. He has got to be one of the shittiest people that I know. Almost everyday he has something rude and useless to say about me. He somehow seems to find me every ****ing day! I have no idea how... I try taking different routes to class. One time he tried to steal from my backpack. I am near the verge of screaming how I really feel about this kid right to his face, he's asking for it. It's not easy for me to hold my temper over this. Today he said I was a "retard." I wish he would look in the mirror and realize how much of a fatass he is. Ironically, he really is fat, and he's a true ***. I hate him so much.

The others aren't as bad, but they still should grow up. One third of my computer science class(of 6 students) is composed of ****s. One kid tries to do shit to piss me off (he specifically targets me). Another is just plain rude. My teacher told him that he can do that stuff "every other day." The other kid who is a **** thinks he is all that. He thinks he can say whatever he wants to kids who aren't his friend. That kid is sort of well known at school, and is actually respected by other people. He's a piece of shit. The sad thing is that he has a girlfriend. I mean, how could a girl not realize how crappy he is? Why would a girl even care for that loser?

I'm sorry for the rant, but I just had to post this. Really getting ****ed up with this and I don't even know why they pull this shit. There are alot of crappy people at my school though.

ImNotMyIllness

I've had it. I really have. I'm sorry, but I cannot help but rant about this. There are a few @$$holes at school that I just cannot take anymore. Apparently, dumbf*cks are easy to come across at school. For the past several weeks I've been bullied by a particular person, and alot of others have treated me like dirt. I absolutely need to rant about it. Whats sad is that it is not only students, there is also a staff member who is a pile of crap too (I just avoid him now).

So... let me talk about the bully. He has got to be one of the shittiest people that I know. Almost everyday he has something rude and useless to say about me. He somehow seems to find me every ****ing day! I have no idea how... I try taking different routes to class. One time he tried to steal from my backpack. I am near the verge of screaming how I really feel about this kid right to his face, he's asking for it. It's not easy for me to hold my temper over this. Today he said I was a "retard." I wish he would look in the mirror and realize how much of a fatass he is. Ironically, he really is fat, and he's a true ***. I hate him so much.

The others aren't as bad, but they still should grow up. One third of my computer science class(of 6 students) is composed of ****s. One kid tries to do shit to piss me off (he specifically targets me). Another is just plain rude. My teacher told him that he can do that stuff "every other day." The other kid who is a **** thinks he is all that. He thinks he can say whatever he wants to kids who aren't his friend. That kid is sort of well known at school, and is actually respected by other people. He's a piece of shit. The sad thing is that he has a girlfriend. I mean, how could a girl not realize how crappy he is? Why would a girl even care for that loser?

I'm sorry for the rant, but I just had to post this. Really getting ****ed up with this and I don't even know why they pull this shit. There are alot of crappy people at my school though.

He has no self esteem! People who bully others, also hate themselves. A lot of girls at that age are stupid too and have their own self esteem issues as well. People do mature. At least you're a good person. Be proud of that. Sorry you have to deal with all the a-holes.

Lavinialuna

I am hesitant to talk about this, but I am going to do it anyway because although I am afraid to give you bad advice, I think if I had a slim chance to help you, it's worth it.
I went through the same kind of torture and I never did anything. I was told by my mother to "just ignore them". Well, I still hold a grudge that she taught me that and didn't come to my aid, leaving me to accept the torture they put me through everyday. I still have low self esteem and some serious emotional issues thanks to all of that bullying (and I am now 42.) What I wish I had done was taken control of the situation and come to my own rescue. No one else was willing to do it, and it's true that you only get the amount of respect that you demand.... so I wish I had DEMANDED RESPECT. My mother, unknowingly taught me that I wasn't worth fighting for, and I AM. I AM WORTH IT! If I could go back I would fight back for my honor and self respect (not with my fists, with my words.) I wouldn't lay back and just take it like I was told. I think I would have a better view of myself had I fought for myself instead of feeling like a loser. It set me up to play the helpless victim for my entire life.
My husband had the best way to deal with a bully at his school. It pays to fight smarter, not harder. What he did was he waited for the guy to come up to him and start talking crap like he always did. It just so happened to be in the lunch line. My husband proceeded to say very loudly so everyone in the lunch room would hear "I don't want to mas73rb8te with you in the bathroom, stop asking!" The bully turned beet red and let's just say he never bothered him again. Of course that story could have played out in a different way with the bully decking him, or continuing to cause him problems... and I probably shouldn't be giving you advice... but the entire point is not to give someone the control over your own self worth. Fight for it. Those words hurt worse than fists, and the sting is sometimes life long. Love yourself enough to not let them abuse you. If you can't stand up to them, report them. If you can't get help there, keep talking to people, see if you can switch school. No one deserves that. YOU ARE WORTH FIGHTING FOR!
Hope I helped in the tiniest bit. I also want to mention that I don't condone violence at all, but a harsh word here and there tossed back at the bully gives the situation a different spin, from bully and victim to equals. I'll be praying for you that you can find a solution.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I was told by my mother to "just ignore them". Well, I still hold a grudge that she taught me that and didn't come to my aid, leaving me to accept the torture they put me through everyday. I still have low self esteem and some serious emotional issues thanks to all of that bullying (and I am now 42.) I think I would have a better view of myself had I fought for myself instead of feeling like a loser. It set me up to play the helpless victim for my entire life.

Ah know how ye feel, Lavinialuna. Ah got similar emotional and self-esteem issues, masel'. Jist ignore it almost makes it seem yer awright wi' the bullyin', even though it's the very opposite. Never understood how ye could jist ignore it anyway. Just made the problem worse in ma case, anaw. Though, maist uh the bullyin' ah endured wuz verbal. Which, in ma opinion, is worse than bein' physically hit in many way. Though, physical violent bullyin' isnae exactly better, either. :sad:

My husband had the best way to deal with a bully at his school. It pays to fight smarter, not harder. What he did was he waited for the guy to come up to him and start talking crap like he always did. It just so happened to be in the lunch line. My husband proceeded to say very loudly so everyone in the lunch room would hear "I don't want to mas73rb8te with you in the bathroom, stop asking!" The bully turned beet red and let's just say he never bothered him again.

Masturbatin' in the bathroom. That's a good'un. :bigsmile: Sorry, that just made me laugh outta recognition. Coz ah did that a few times. Yer husband had the right idea, though. That's the best way tae deal wi' bullies - outsmart them. Ah recall a couple uh occassions durin' high school wi' a lad, a year younger than me, who kept bother me. Racial name call, the first time then he start callin' me a fanny. But still... The c██t hud tae be dealt wi'.

Mind you, on the 2nd occasion, ah probably shouldnae huv made a cruel, shrewd remark aboot the lad's mother's eh... y'know. But ah jist want 'em tae shut his gob, so...
:eek:mg:

jaim38

I can empathize. It really sucks to be bullied. I stuck out like a sore thumb and that's probably one of the reasons why I was bullied. You might want to consider telling a counselor, dropping the class, transferring schools, or doing online courses.

bcsr

sucker punch that fool in the jaw. you might lose the fight, but the bullying will stop.

Lavinialuna

Mind you, on the 2nd occasion, ah probably shouldnae huv made a cruel, shrewd remark aboot the lad's mother's eh... y'know. But ah jist want 'em tae shut his gob, so...[/I] :eek:mg:

Glad you stood up for yourself, and sad to say but you almost have to do it to prove to yourself that you have worth.

I stood up to my sister last summer and long story short I slapped her across the face. I think the last person I struck was also her about 25 years or more ago, but she was talking smart right to my face when I was having a panic attack (she was out for the kill) and I wasn't going to put up with it. Surprisingly, at that moment, I chose fight over flight- and it made me feel empowered for awhile. Sadly, we haven't seen or spoken since :eek:mg: So there are consequences for your actions.... but in this case and in the case of the bully, I think it is almost warranted.
No matter what Toxickitty decides to do, I support them. Even if a sucker punch is in the cards, lol!

I am hesitant to talk about this, but I am going to do it anyway because although I am afraid to give you bad advice, I think if I had a slim chance to help you, it's worth it.
I went through the same kind of torture and I never did anything. I was told by my mother to "just ignore them". Well, I still hold a grudge that she taught me that and didn't come to my aid, leaving me to accept the torture they put me through everyday. I still have low self esteem and some serious emotional issues thanks to all of that bullying (and I am now 42.) What I wish I had done was taken control of the situation and come to my own rescue. No one else was willing to do it, and it's true that you only get the amount of respect that you demand.... so I wish I had DEMANDED RESPECT. My mother, unknowingly taught me that I wasn't worth fighting for, and I AM. I AM WORTH IT! If I could go back I would fight back for my honor and self respect (not with my fists, with my words.) I wouldn't lay back and just take it like I was told. I think I would have a better view of myself had I fought for myself instead of feeling like a loser. It set me up to play the helpless victim for my entire life.
My husband had the best way to deal with a bully at his school. It pays to fight smarter, not harder. What he did was he waited for the guy to come up to him and start talking crap like he always did. It just so happened to be in the lunch line. My husband proceeded to say very loudly so everyone in the lunch room would hear "I don't want to mas73rb8te with you in the bathroom, stop asking!" The bully turned beet red and let's just say he never bothered him again. Of course that story could have played out in a different way with the bully decking him, or continuing to cause him problems... and I probably shouldn't be giving you advice... but the entire point is not to give someone the control over your own self worth. Fight for it. Those words hurt worse than fists, and the sting is sometimes life long. Love yourself enough to not let them abuse you. If you can't stand up to them, report them. If you can't get help there, keep talking to people, see if you can switch school. No one deserves that. YOU ARE WORTH FIGHTING FOR!
Hope I helped in the tiniest bit. I also want to mention that I don't condone violence at all, but a harsh word here and there tossed back at the bully gives the situation a different spin, from bully and victim to equals.
^Totally agree with this!! :thumbup:
I was bullied mercilessly in school for years. Like Lavinialuna I was told to "just ignore them" to make them stop, but that never worked.

I had lost every skerrick of my self-esteem before too long, so I had no confidence to stand up to them. If you don't stand up to them, it will haunt you for the rest of your life. Well at least this has been so in my experience.:sad:

darrens

^Totally agree with this!! :thumbup:
I was bullied mercilessly in school for years. Like Lavinialuna I was told to "just ignore them" to make them stop, but that never worked.

I had lost every skerrick of my self-esteem before too long, so I had no confidence to stand up to them. If you don't stand up to them, it will haunt you for the rest of your life. Well at least this has been so in my experience.:sad:

I'm sorry i have to disagree here slightly to say it will live with you for the rest of your life is not necessarily true,it's only true if u let it be like that,then you look back on pivotal points in ur life when thing's don't work out the way you hoped.You can easily move on from this and forget it,sometimes and often it shape's people positively and drive's them on to achieve greatness.
I think the argument's about different way's to stand up to the person aren't much use because that is the core of the issue of why the person has the issue if they could stand up to the person they wouldn't be on this forum.
By all mean's if u can stand up to them using any of the above suggestion's go for it,if it prove's more difficult than it seem's,maybe try working out buy some weight's do at home or something i think that can be a great confidence booster specially in situation's like this or punching bag.
You don't have to use violence but the confidence you get from knowing you can,or just feeling stronger will give u a stronger mind to stand up to them verbally also.

THeCARS1979

I dont think its funny. because people who do that have low esteem themselves. the person who your refering to , he sounds like a piece of shit and he needs that inferior feeling, once you understand this itll bother you less and less and less. They have nothing better to do , they need the attention cause they feel worthless inside too but theyll never say it. Yeah and by all means if he gets to close to you, punch him in the face. If he calls you a retart again , say "yeah and your a d*ck , how about that", he wont believe it. Fight fire with fire, youll feel better afterwards, just dont take it though. Also if a staff member is behaving like that, maybe they shouldnt be there. Mark my word , karma exists.
by the way i friend requested you, i hope you accept and if you want to talk , I am here too.

Last edited:

Lavinialuna

I'm sorry i have to disagree here slightly to say it will live with you for the rest of your life is not necessarily true,it's only true if u let it be like that,then you look back on pivotal points in ur life when thing's don't work out the way you hoped.You can easily move on from this and forget it,sometimes and often it shape's people positively and drive's them on to achieve greatness.
I think the argument's about different way's to stand up to the person aren't much use because that is the core of the issue of why the person has the issue if they could stand up to the person they wouldn't be on this forum.
By all mean's if u can stand up to them using any of the above suggestion's go for it,if it prove's more difficult than it seem's,maybe try working out buy some weight's do at home or something i think that can be a great confidence booster specially in situation's like this or punching bag.
You don't have to use violence but the confidence you get from knowing you can,or just feeling stronger will give u a stronger mind to stand up to them verbally also.

While I respect your opinion I would like to point out that while some can easily let things go, others are trapped with ruminations about past trauma, and despite therapy can not loose the grip it has on them. Each of us has a unique brain function when it comes to this.
I always despised it when people said "_____ can't make you feel bad, only you can let ______ make you feel bad." I have to say F that. That turns the victim into the cause of their own suffering. It's ridiculous. They already feel like trash, now it's their own fault? People need people, and everyone wants to belong- or even at least co-exist peacefully on the fringe.
Odds are the trauma will last, in my experience it has. Even if I don't think about the acts, I am the house that the bullies built. I feel like scum. I feel I am hideous and unworthy everyday of my life and it is taking a massive effort on my part to come to grips and "get over it." So far I haven't been very successful, and half of my life is already gone.
If I could go back I would change my story. It's better to refuse the abuse than to just think "it's okay, I will forget it later" because it doesn't happen that way. Most of us can not just choose to delete memories like a computer file... but if you can do it, I am really jealous.
Like I said, much respect to you :)

darrens

I understand your point and i'm not saying your wrong on how it affect's some people for their lives, but i think to build a whole issue on this person that it's a now or never scenario put's a lot of pressure on them and if they fail to act now it set's them up for a possible let down.
I do know how stuff can linger with you for life off course, but i think so many people i have seen or noticed who suffered from similar thing's shake it off as they get older and often go on to great thing's in life.
You have got me wrong if you think i can shake thing's off from the past easily i can't,but i recognise point's in my life where i possibly could have done thing's different,again that is not the case for everyone i know but i was just speaking in this case which is possible as this poster sounded young enough had plenty of hope for thing's to improve,i just meant making it a now or never scenario isn't necessarily the best advise because if they fail they just feel worse about themselves.

Lavinialuna

I understand your point and i'm not saying your wrong on how it affect's some people for their lives, but i think to build a whole issue on this person that it's a now or never scenario put's a lot of pressure on them and if they fail to act now it set's them up for a possible let down.
................... i was just speaking in this case which is possible as this poster sounded young enough had plenty of hope for thing's to improve,i just meant making it a now or never scenario isn't necessarily the best advise because if they fail they just feel worse about themselves.

I agree, you are right. Maybe I am romanticizing the idea of what might have happened had I had proper guidance, care, and the guts to carry it out. I could possibly had made things worse, I'll never know. I think you made some really good points.

Toxickitty

Weekends

It's almost the weekends. Fortunately I get two days away from those @$$holes. It's going to be hard to make it through this year without getting in a fight with one of them... I can really see it coming... even if it was a verbal war.

Lavinialuna

Re: Weekends

It's almost the weekends. Fortunately I get two days away from those @$$holes. It's going to be hard to make it through this year without getting in a fight with one of them... I can really see it coming... even if it was a verbal war.

No matter what happens, don't let them decide your worth. You are a great person, and I'll always have a shoulder you can cry on.

I think it's awful, but the thing to remember, is don't focus on them, and don't show fear or emotion. Bullies feed off of that. Nothing a bully likes more is weakness. I've been there.

I used to get bullied becuase I was really skinny and couldn't gain weight (which I still can't). I would eat and eat, and I welt really bad. I used to have poor self-esteem, becuase of my looks, and negativity, draws negative things. I now have a different outlook. I don't care what anyone else thinks. I'm glad to be who I am. I have great friends, who are really supportive and close. People don't give me trouble anymore, and if they do, I don't focus on it. I say to myself, I'm way better than them, so why shuld I be upset?

It will get better, and you can make it better. Focus on the good things in your life, think of the people who love you, fun experinces you've had, and more to come. No matter what, there is always more good things in life.

I wish you the best of luck. :)

What got me about your post was when you mentioned being maltreated by a staff member. It's so much worse when a teachers seems to be egging on the torment and I've experienced this myself. I actually had a teacher make me feel stupid in front of the whole class because I was having trouble with a math problem. Also I guess she felt it was easier to pick on me since I am so shy. After that incident I could see the harassment from the other students getting worse. Some people really have no business teaching.

williamreinsch

I'm sorry to hear that dude, reminds me of myself back at school. I just built up anger inside and never ended up really sticking up for myself. I was too afraid of embarrassing myself.

I noticed the bullying just seems to carry on the more I didn't stick up for myself (naturally). Either concentrate real hard on fixing this with teachers support or even your parents. I notice some of the teachers seem to make it more of a point when your parents contact the school about it.

Otherwise find the bully's separately on their own (when they're most vulnerable) and say you want an apology. I remember I did this back in school and kept pestering this bully and he seemed scared on his own. I just kept following him telling him to apologize until he did. Not sure if that's good advice or not but it really confused the kid who was bullying me.

When it comes to trying to beat up or square up to the bully's. I mean that is a tough one. I have squared up to a few bully's and have also hit a few when it's just became too much. They did all stop after but with certain people it could make matters more serious.
Some bully's just never stop though and it does end up being a last resort in some cases.

I hope you just realize that you are no less of a person then they are! You are as equal as everyone else and therefore if you feel mistreated you have a right to fight back and stop them in whatever way necessary.

Try to sort this out quick if you can, the longer you leave it the more pent up anger you will gain. With me it developed into having some real anger problems a few years back. I am better now but it took a lot of work to get calm again in stressful situations.

All the best! :)