Party,Drink,Dance

NYOrdeal

I go to parties and have a good time weekly and because of this my social life has increased by 100%!

How many of you do this and noticed a huge change?
To those that don't
Please give it a try trust me it helps like crazy!!

Joker

Alcohol tends to give most people a false confidence by lowering your inhibitions.

While there's absolutely nothing wrong with having fun at parties, relying on alcohol as a way to boost your social life is never a good thing...

mufan

I totally agree with the joker. You are just covering up one problem with another when you add alcohol. I used to drink to calm my nerves and it led to me being an alcoholic and drug addict. Thankfully, Jesus Christ took these dependencies away from me when I gave my life to him so that I could deal with the problem itself and not cover it up.

Emma

I've only been to one party.....and my friend got really really really drunk, and I hid in the corner all night, and cried, and then I had to take her to the toilet because she couldn't do it herself......never again :oops: 8O :p

COALPORTER

I'm too old and never get invited to parties because
people think i am an odd ball.
Even when i was younger, the other kids never wanted
me to go to their party. THATS WHY I ENDED UP LIKE I AM.
Alone and unable to make any friends!!

jmaster

to the person above me... join some clubs... like sports or something. Youll make friends in no time.

prince1

COALPORTER said:
I'm too old and never get invited to parties because
people think i am an odd ball.
Even when i was younger, the other kids never wanted
me to go to their party. THATS WHY I ENDED UP LIKE I AM.
Alone and unable to make any friends!!

your never too old to party!!!!!!

tbh alchole is one of the many things that i praise in life. If it wasent for alchole i would never go to partys and i would probely be even more deppressed etc.

prince1

jmaster said:
to the person above me... join some clubs... like sports or something. Youll make friends in no time.

Good idea, skateboarding is the only reason i have a life. I would have no friends if it wernt for it.