painful patterns

Lorraine Manca

I got an awkward phonecall from my friend this morning and afterward i finally realized something. maybe other people are this way too. is this true for you guys?
when people see you're eccentric and creative, they think you're so ****ing great and love your craziness, so you trust them and get close and then they're close enough to see how weak and ugly mental illness makes you and all of a sudden, surprise! you're not so great after all and you're left rejected and alone.
its a great cycle, folks are attracted to your craziness, you start to trust them, and then get rejected cause of the same craziness.
its the intensity that makes you creative and its the same intensity that makes you an incredibly weak pain in the ass.

thats why you shouldnt trust people or get near them, its just asking for more pain

FOR REAL

Banned
I got an awkward phonecall from my friend this morning and afterward i finally realized something. maybe other people are this way too. is this true for you guys?
when people see you're eccentric and creative, they think you're so ****ing great and love your craziness, so you trust them and get close and then they're close enough to see how weak and ugly mental illness makes you and all of a sudden, surprise! you're not so great after all and you're left rejected and alone.
its a great cycle, folks are attracted to your craziness, you start to trust them, and then get rejected cause of the same craziness.
its the intensity that makes you creative and its the same intensity that makes you an incredibly weak pain in the ass.

thats why you shouldnt trust people or get near them, its just asking for more pain

i love you too::p:

Lea

Banned
Your post made me laugh a bit, that's what I was thinking recently as well. It's like a double edged sword - you end up being hated for exactly the same for what you were previously appreciated. It's like if you eat some fruit or something of intensive taste. It's delicious at first, but soon it turns into disgusting and makes you vomit. But it's still the same fruit.

Yep. People only like craziness that rubs them the right way. Because people are selfish a-holes.

If they can't handle your difficult side I say **** them and let them hang out with boring people.

Last edited:

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Most people don't expect to face a person with a mental disorder, when they finally see what it is like, it's too much for them and they just leave. Typical behavior from someone who is greatly ignorant, immature and selfish.

Square_Eyes

If I'm projecting any sort of 'crazy' vibe it certainly doesn't afford me the affections of those I come in to contact with, in fact, quite the opposite.

Lorraine Manca

Your post made me laugh a bit, that's what I was thinking recently as well. It's like a double edged sword - you end up being hated for exactly the same for what you were previously appreciated. It's like if you eat some fruit or something of intensive taste. It's delicious at first, but soon it turns into disgusting and makes you vomit. But it's still the same fruit.

Exactly. thats a good description, like some thing that goes from sweet to disgusting because of being too strong. Part of it is being too interested in details and subtle things. i dont know