Overcoming Social Anxiety Podcasts

sawest

Please see our new podcasts section on the SA West website...

SA West Podcasts - Learning to Like yourself by Nick Hanlon

These are free to all and will offer tips on overcoming social anxiety, general information on the SA West group and possibly contributions from members.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Kind regards,

Nick :D

sawest

Hi,

Did anyone get a chance to listen to the audio. Did you like it and was it useful?

Kind regards,

Nick

Vincent

Banned
Nick

I just listened to your podcast and found it fantastic.

I certainly plan to listen to your wisdom again, perhaps on a daily basis.

I tried the Dr Richards SAI program but found it to be tedious and difficult to concentrate for the lengths of the cds. Especially with the slow talk.

Your work is nicely paced and easy to understand.

Did you used to have the handle Nickabuk on this site?
I copied and printed some of the ideas you had then.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Vincent.

Vincent

Banned
Nick

I just listened to your podcast and found it fantastic.

I certainly plan to listen to your wisdom again, perhaps on a daily basis.

I tried the Dr Richards SAI program but found it to be tedious and difficult to concentrate for the lengths of the cds. Especially with the slow talk.

Your work is nicely paced and easy to understand.

Did you used to have the handle Nickabuk on this site?
I copied and printed some of the ideas you had then.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Vincent.

sawest

Hi Vincent,

Many thanks for your positive feedback, I hope to produce some more soon.

I recognise your name and I did used to post on here as nickabcuk. I'm using sawest for this as it's related to the support group.

Hope you are well,

Kind regards,

Nick :D

sawest

Update

I've added another audio session on the website. If you listen to them, then please post a couple of words to let me know what you think. I want to know what you don't like just as much as what you do like, so please be honest.

http://sawest.org/podcasts02.html

Hope they help :D

Nick

applesewer

Hi Nick,

I noticed Vincent thought your podcasts were fantastic, so I had to give them a listen as I've noticed, from a lot of his posts that he talks a lot of sense!

I also thought they were very good. You made some great points that really got me thinking....I was very impressed....even taking the time to create a website and podcast like this is a really good thing....so well done mate!

I do have one small constructive criticism I might offer, if you're interested [don't mean to sound fussy], but I kinda felt like there were too many good points and not enough time to digest them!!!....[if that's possible!] my suggestion would be to maybe focus on just a few key points and then use examples and stories to illustrate your points, I think it could help a great deal.

but take it or leave it! its all good!
keep it up!
bob