One Friend Can Save A Life.

jonas89

Okay so like passed few days I have been thinking a lot about writing a article about anxiety/depression and even suicide or just about mental illnesses in general.
I know many of them have been written again and again, but I just want to make a difference. I have been thinking a lot about like what I have been struggling with and other ppl that I have known and of course I think about all the people on this side that many have had it much worse then I ever did.
I have not been active on this side to be honestly said and I don't think anyone knows me here.
My aim is to reach out to two different groups of people.
First to those who aren't very well aware on these subjects and how they can make a difference and possible prevent life endings ( just by being there and identify the behavior )
Second is to those who are already in a dismay.

The thing is that I'm only 22 years old still young and stupid and how can I write something so that I would be taken seriously ? and why should someone do that ?
I know this is NO easy task so that is why I'm writing it here in for the hope from the kindhearted people who are on here that live all around the globe, Im hoping for crucial hints and suggestion.

I hope this post will stay up for a little while and I deeply appreciate your time for reading this.

If I can gather enough material to write one I would publish it in the papers here at home and the web media,, and of course I would write one in English as well.

Thank you : )​

jonas89

Im going to do it,, I just need a little more stuff for it.

So Im going to add a little..

like what do you want from people ( friends, family or just anyone ) when you're really in the need for help, ??

How can people tell if something is wrong just by looking at your behavior or mood ?

I just want something to write on that comes just straight from peoples mind/heart, NOT something that is scientifically proven by some university from certain group of people.

: )

Raichel

It is good to be open about mental illnesses. More people talking about it, means taking away the taboo aspect. I hope you get around writing it. :) Good luck