one day at a time

Sue

just wondering how you guys spend your days. what do you do, where do you work, when do you relax, is anyone going back to collage, like...anything.

i just got a new job in the local pub/resteraunt doing dishes and making deserts. im also starting a two year diploma course in animal care tommorow.im so scared but im going to do it to make my life better.its going to be really realy hard work but it will keep me going. i never thought i could be this motivated in my life. i just hope it all works out. 8O

marki

Good for you Sue!

Im sure you'll be fine! :) , I alse just started college and in the beginning I had the worsed thoughts about it, i thought i probably would end with a burn out... but so far everything went suprisingly well, i still have problems with the social thing but i think that's just something i just have to deal with..

Im studieing for graphic designs

and besides that i usually sit at home doing nothing (like watching TV or surfing on the internet) and sometimes i visit a friend or i go out..

paul

Sue - I'm so glad you're doing well :D if you keep up this motivation I'm sure that it will all go well :) keep us notified!

marki - good luck with college. It's good that you visit friends and go outside every so often, you might not know it but that is probably helping your SA a little bit.

well, I get up at 5:30 ( :x ) and go to school. School is not fun - not the work as much as the social/performance pressures.
Then I get back home, do homework, and anticipate the next day of school.
Pretty exciting huh? :p Except on vacations, but the next one is in November, but that seems like an insanely long time from now.

kattness

im also am having abit of a breakthrough, ive got an interview next monday to find work, i keep pushing myself to do things lately and working on my feelings more.
feels nice being motivated and at least worth something.

Sue

yeah i have to say iv never felt better about myself. i know now that i can do it which is throwing away most of the fear...not all of it though.

chitty

i just started my freshman year in college its been fun so far but i live in a dorm and i miss being at home. so basically i go home a lot, study as less as possible and sit alone in my room and feel sorry for my self, i guess that is a part of my sp. i havent really made any new friends but ive met several people.

:(