Old Farts?

stephen

Hi, I'm Stephen. I'm 42 turning 43 this month. I noticed there's a pretty young age group around here (not that there's anything wrong with that ;)) so I was just wondering who the oldies are :D.

Bren

Hi Stephen, my name's Brendan, am 33, not as far ahead in the flatulence department but am getting there.:)

coyote

I'm really old - 45 OMG! It's a wonder I can get around under my own power.

Actually I feel good about the fact that I'm in better shape than most men I see that are half my age.

Then again, I live in Wisconsin (home of the deep-fried cheese curd).

Last edited:

Remus

Staff member
LOL. Onion does it for me. I wasn't sure if old farts was an expression used in the states?

'Old farts' is an English expression ;)

so is old fogey, coffin dodger, grey brigade, fossil, old bid, to name a few, we'll have to get used to it :D

Littlewilly

Hi Stephen,

My name is John. & I am probably an older farter than any ov u.
So asfar as Im concerned ur as old as u feel so don't worry about it.
Sumdays I feel no different 2 my 20's, others like 2day (Sunday) I feel 49 (OOPS!) that jus slip out.:eek:

iamthenra

I'm 41... soon to be 42, and I hate it! I use the term "old fart" allot, so it isn't just English that use the term...

stephen

39 here. I've been smashing into my problems for a long time, and I've made progress.

I feel like I've made progress but it was purely by accident. Like I've slowly accepted the fact that I'm not worthless :rolleyes:. I have finely honed avoidance skills that pretty much prevent any panic attacks (although I guess avoidance doesn't count as progress). I think having kids kind of forced me into contact with other parents which I guess was a kind of unstructured CBT.