[off] What is your favorite music?

Somebody

GWAR & Saul Williams are currently my favorite.

I mostly listen to METAL! and classical!?
I also enjoy old-school rock, oldies, rap
Really, just about anything that's NOT country.

My favorite song always has been and probably always will be The Rolling Stones - Paint It Black, for obvious reasons. :?

Richey

janes addiction!!!

listening to kettle whiste right now, and its blowing me away ..

live version of 'been caught stealing' is guilty for being too infectious, jane says, ocean size ..

oh my

SunCat

I listen to many genres , but at the moment my favourites are Giorgia
Todrani ( love her jazzy songs) and Andrea Bocelli. The golden oldies
are also favourites like the Beatles , Bee Gees. Neil Diamond, Phil Collins
Elton John and Cole Porter and how can I forget Elvis Presley.

"Music takes us out of the actual and whispers to us dim secrets that startle our wonder as to who we are" Emerson

Erdkunde

sleepysparrow said:
Right now: JOY DIVISION, Radiohead, The Smiths, Bob Dylan, Animal Collective, Bjork, Vaselines, Devendra Banhart, Eels, Eluvium, Grizzly Bear, Black Sabbath, Velvet Underground, Mogwai, Tortoise, The Cure, Daniel Johnston, Elliott Smith, Scout Niblett, Jana Hunter, Jesus and Mary Chain, King Crimson, Joanna Newsom, Interpol, Isis, Neurosis, Pixies, Neil Young, David Bowie, Vetiver, Mazzy Star, Nirvana, Smog, Portishead, Sonic Youth, Yo La Tengo, Donovan, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Mars Volta, Jolie Holland, Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, My Bloody Valentine, Modest Mouse, Tool, Neutral Milk Hotel, Stereolab, Tom Petty Nick Drake, The Shins, Echo & The Bunnymen, Nine Inch Nails, Ariel Pink, Panda Bear, Slint, Smashing Pumpkins, Pavement, Alice in Chains, Violent Femmes, Zombies, Sigur Ros + Lots of Classical...This is to name a few.

You have fantastic taste. Well, I only say this because I love a lot of the bands you mentioned. I've bolded my favourites. It's kinda scary actually how you've listed close to every band I have on my iPod.