OFF TOPIC: What I thought of US poll results

Anonymous

What the heck are americans thinking? Ohhh thank god for you scared americans, now the world will continue to be more miserable by the minute. Re electing Bush may be one of the most scariest thing that once could happen, and now is a reality. Ohh now the the rest of the world would live in fear of the US crazy war monging agenda, u can't tackle your own problem, now u wanna make the rest of us live in fear too. Hey I am 100% against terroism, I would be afraid as hell if someone would crash a plane into a high rise building in my country. But it woud be insane to think that another country could bomb my homeland using missiles day in day out just because they have the political power to do so. Making up excuses to destroy people houses under the name of terrorism is terrorism by itself. If I were to punch u on the face, wouldn't u want to punch me back? Its human instinct. Don't u americans get it? Imagine you just come back from home and some military guy comes in a rape your wife, kill your kids and wreck your home. Wouldn't you feel hurt? This is what happening in Palestine, Thailand, Syria. They have no one to turn to. They don't have no one to support them, no one to fight for them. So they blew themselve up. And since what they have done is not politically justified, they are called terrorist. I guess we could look forward to more terrorist attacks then! For muslims out there, the only way to prevent these things to happen to u is by building your society and economic stands. Open your minds, build your countries, build a nation strong. Who is next Bush? Iran? Syria? I won't be suprised if Bush would come up with more "evidence", to justify his next cowboy redneck agenda. What? weapon of mass destruction? We all share the same earth, stand under the same sky, sleep under the same moon. Can't we just get along. I hope that americans (Republicans) are happy that they have just made the world a more miserable place to live in.

Horatio

It does seem very bizzare that Bush has been re-elected. Not many countries would relect a leader who started a false war with phoney reasons (eg: Weapons of mass destruction)

Here in New Zealand I havnt heard a single person speak favourably about Bush and there is a general feeling of shock that he now has another term.

I guess Americans listen to everything their media feeds them. Its interesting to see surveys of Americans living in other countries and their view on the election. The majority of Americans outside of America wanted Kerry to win. I guess thats the advantage of removing oneself from the false mindset Bush has placed into his country. (Eg: Its unpatriotic not to be a Bush supporter)

Anonymous

A lot of people voted for Bush purely becuase they're afraid of gay marriage.

America-- not just stupid, homophobic too.

I know, because I live there. :?

Anonymous

The americans are afraid. So what do they do? They do what most of the irrational parts of the world- especially muslim countries do... They reelect a leader who is a religious fanatic- screw logic- screw doing what is right....

PS- 48% of Americans didn't vote for Bush! only the idiots who voted with there emotions did! they are afraid and because bush acts decisive and strong they voted for him. They are irrational idiots! Can't they see that the only thing that bush does decisively is to make the same stupid mistakes over and over again. And, he does even have the sense to admit to them. Arrogant bastard!

Oh, yeah- when will all idiots, including both the religious fanatics of the US and middle east realize that eventhough we react with emotions 'when we are slapped' that violence only begets more violence! It turns into a never ending cycle- If you think that you have greivences against the US then speak out by doing things that will bring you sympathy rather than openly supporting murdering women and children like a bunch of blood thirsty savages. Even the Americans are stupid or arrogant enough to openly support this policy which will never bring world wide support.

PPS- I want to move out of the US to get away from four more years of Bush's foolishness, but I don't think much of the rest of the world is much better.. Maybe, I can move to Iceland or Norway... are there very many religious fanatics or irrational fools there?

Anonymous

If you believe Bush is a religious fanatic then... he has you fooled also! He wants people to believe that he will lead & protect them, so I think he puts on a phony front- using the front to win him power & trust. I do believe he has people fooled ... but personally, I don't think his opponent would have turned out to be what the country needs either.

Anonymous

yes, yes... you know best, I am sorry. Do you have any evidence that he isn't a religous fanatic? I have evidence that he allows the belief in an all superior god to influence in his judgement. He hasn't fooled me at all... I am sick of all the idiotic people who lack any sort of automomous reasoning- instead they simply accept what society tells them to believe and take the safe way out by believing in the supernatural.

Anonymous

his oponent is the lesser of the two 'evils'. I think that he would have probalby been less likely to make bad decision like attacking a country who wasn't an immediate threat to anyones security besides their own.

Anonymous

I have evidence that he allows the belief in an all superior god to influence in his judgement.

But Bush doesn't signify WHO that "God" is, does he? I don't think he worships the same God that the christians, others do.

yes, yes... you know best, I am sorry. Do you have any evidence that he isn't a religous fanatic?

Why be sorry and apologize?.. I don't think I know best.. I thought I was just stating my opinion like everyone else was? I don't know if this is actual proof--- but there are a lot of interesting FACTS at this site..... http://www.bushisantichrist.com/

Tris

Just wanted to add in to the convo, i cant believe he was re-elected, i think it was the dumbest thing ever. I personally dont like either of them but i think keeping Bush is the worst thing we could have done. He LIES, he obviously doesnt know what hes doing.
his views are all messed up and so is his head the guy is insane. im so pissed off!!!!!! i agree with Neutral !

-Jp

it's kind of ironic that clinton couldn't be re-elected because he lied about his personal life.
now when a president lies about things that actualy concert the american public it doesn't seem to matter that much, then it's called politics.

Anonymous

just a footnote... Clinton wasn't reelected because he served 8 years as a president. A US president can't serve anylonger than 8 years... but I agree with you point JP

Anonymous

dailymirror.jpg

richkid

The re-eclects and the 4 more years crap is a reflection of America ignorance. The one good thing that may have come out of this is the rest of the word has an excuse to invade america to free the american people of a leader who brings so much termoil to the rest of the world.

I say BURN BUSH not Afganistan-who america have trained in weapons combat and help defeat the russians (not communism that was dying already) and the fact senior bush did most of his dealings with the bin ladens also the fact that afganistan has nothing to do witht he war in IRAQ.

Land of hope and glory my arse.

Anonymous

middle american's are the ones who voted for bush because they are a bunch of racist, homophobes, sexist, religious fanactics drunk dumbasses.
Here in America, your vote doens't count at all!!!!!!!!!
Al Gore won the popular vote when he was runing against bush, but guess who became prez.!

Yossarian

:lol: My faith in people has been restored.

Although I realise fear can have a bad effect on peoples decision making, so I don't want to judge America too harshly..........no sorry I still have to ask HOW!!!??? WHY!!!??? 8O