Ocean or the forest

slimjim119

If you could live in seclusion away from civilization. And had a choice between living in a house on the beach or a log cabin in the middle of the wilderness. What would you choose? I love both but I would pick the log cabin. I always favored the forest. And with beach houses you always have to worry about hurricanes.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Sorry. Can't choose.

I'd need a log cabin on the edge of a forest near the shore/ocean.

Ahh... now THAT would be bliss.

Sharks, killer whales, humboldt squid, thousands of dead people, tsunamis, Cthulhu... Yeah, I would definitely choose the forest. Hands down.

Sharks, killer whales, humboldt squid, thousands of dead people, tsunamis, Cthulhu... Yeah, I would definitely choose the forest. Hands down.

But what about forest fires, bigfoot, moonshiners, bear poo, ufo abductions, pine allergies, slender man, etc, etc, huh?? :giggle:

Can the beach be forest adjacent? Because I like the idea of waking up and going to sleep near the ocean, but gathering food and trekking through the forest during the day.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
You forgot the mountains :)

I love the forest and the mountains, but they don't bring the same euphoria that the ocean brings

Last edited:

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
No way there's no trees up there!

14542-mountain-cabin-in-norway-1280x800-world-wallpaper.jpg

I see your point though :p