ocd systoms and getting online support to talk to others

Anonymous

my name is julie.
I have ocd. I am looking to discuss ocd issues that people have here and as well might have some of the things i have. I am one that hast to have things perfect sometimes or i repeat things or i have a hard time letting something go so i obsess about it and then i act compolsive on it. It can range anywhere from having certain things in neat order or having things done just right or repeating things or not letting things go, to worrying where i can't let it go untill I feel comfortable with the answer,making list which i don't do anymore to rechecking things which i don't do to often but i do once in awhile. I have some irritable with my ocd which comes along with that in anyone i assume. I take paxil and buspar and i have one method that helps me try to control it and that is in writing that says julie remember anything which i have that posted up on my wall and the reason for this is so i don't keep rethinking something by being obsessive and then becoming compolsive by acting on it. I do have my moments for example i had a moment with my closet doors having to be put on just right , the other day i had a moment where i messed up on my calander so i threw it away so now i have to go get another one which i have done that plenty of times in the last four months but i sometimes can go for a month or so being fine with it and then boom it bothers me again and i was in a stage where things had to be perfectly wrote down and no spots or marks could be on my calander. When i repeat things i do that because i am being obsessive worrying about something so then i will act compolsive by acting on it and repeating it untill i feel satsified with the answer. I use to have fears but i have been through some councling so i have learned some technics to try to help some of my ocd. Ocd will never go away and i wish mine would because i hate having it and it makes me feel so irritable having it. It is like you know that your doing it and you wan't to stop but your brain is telling you act on it and so you keep dong it untill you feel just right with it. There is being a neat freak that i am by sometimes having to have things cleaned just right and another issue is i have to have things in ceratin order just right at times.