OCD Bleaching

aNOTfox

Ok I been bleaching stuff a lot more recently, I've been avioding this very computer for about 2 weeks cause I know as soon as i touch it I'l have to bleach the keyboard. I fear this may dive me mad so I've decided to just vent out on here (feel free to offer advise, share experiences etc.). I'm trying something new, I'm going to give myself a week of "Not caring" or at least pretending not to care, Then If I still feel the need to clean stuff next week, then by all means I will, but for now I'm just going to put up the anxiety. Oh and also I'm resisting the urge to recheck this several time so it may be filoled with spelling/punctuation mistakes/not make any sence at all, for which I apologisee :)

donaldk

Hello, I want to tell you right now that you do not need to bleach anything! You are not a dirty person. Touching your computer will not make it dirty.

Sea Bass

Unless your keyboard is heavily used by a large number of random strangers (like the computer keyboard at a library), I wouldn't worry about bleaching it.

Whoopdeedoo

Balance your ideas with reality and rationalize your way through it
My ocd doesnt always present that way but ive been there.
I have standards and ideals that I cannot live up to & It makes me feel awful
But I must let these unrealistic expectations go cause theyre really just
Stressing me & wasting time senselessly