OCD anxiety Gone

durda_dan

Is it normal for your intrusive thoughts to stop losing their Anxiety? I only seem to get anxiety when i get a really big one.
But last 2 days have been 42 hours of striaght intrusive thoughts, i feel like everyday i am losing more and more control over myself and my thoughts.
i went out to a bar last night and I was really uncomforable, no matter where i looked something was out of place, teh carpet was not parallel to the wall, i couldn't take the label off my bottle good enough super uncomfortable, i was constatly cracking my fingers and stretching my neck and readjusting my shirt like it was hung awkwardly on my sholders, But i was just flippin out, and then today morning i woke up and all morning is intrusive murderous thoughts, people on the bus, people walkinging infront of me. I i am still uncomfortable, and since i have no anxiety coming i feel like I will actually do something bad.
HELP! does anybody else get this?

Ultrablue

Rest assured that just because certain key symptoms of anxiety are seemingly missing when you have these bad thoughts, that does not indicate that you've finally "crossed the line" and are going to do something atrocious at any moment.

Trust me when I say that I too have been there on several occasions, and know all too well the unspeakable terror you are feeling at this time in your life.

It does get better.

It *will* get better.

Just hold on, remember to treat yourself well, and practice some positive self-talk.

*HUGS*!

durda_dan

Ultrablue said:
Rest assured that just because certain key symptoms of anxiety are seemingly missing when you have these bad thoughts, that does not indicate that you've finally "crossed the line" and are going to do something atrocious at any moment.

Trust me when I say that I too have been there on several occasions, and know all too well the unspeakable terror you are feeling at this time in your life.

It does get better.

It *will* get better.

Just hold on, remember to treat yourself well, and practice some positive self-talk.

*HUGS*!

Thanks, it got a little better, I calmed down, But i still seem to have no anxiety coming. It's a little frightening,
I decided to say a mantra to myself everytime i get an intrusive thought
" I am the master of my thoughts, No one else, I am the master of my thoughts." It seems to help, I say it 5 times everytime i have a though