& now they call it gay...

Honda

no not really.. Today's generation still listens to songs up to 30 years old.. Quality music doesn't die.. I barely recall a song i heard from the 90s or 00s..

Honda

Well i admit some of it i find lame or doesnt match my taste but they sure worked hard on their music...

philly2bits

no not really.. Today's generation still listens to songs up to 30 years old.. Quality music doesn't die.. I barely recall a song i heard from the 90s or 00s..

For the most part it seems as music ages less and less from any given time period is popular.

Every period had it's trash music and no one remembers any of it. The only music that is remembered are the greats, leading people to think all from that period were greats.

Rembrandt Broam

Every generation...

blames the one before.

- "The Living Years", Mike & The Mechanics (1988)

:D

I thought it was a pretty cool compilation actually. Glad to see Michael Sembello's "Maniac" in there. Am I the only person who, whenever someone uses the word "maniac", has to really fight the urge to shout "on the floor, and she's dancing like she's never danced before!"?

Yes, I supsect I probably am. ::eek::

fitftw

I'll be 80 years old blasting techno and hardcore metal in my nursing home room. That's going to be humorous.

They say the music you grew up with from 10-25 years old is the same music you'll listen to for the rest of your life. Ask my parents, they only listen to 50s and 60s music.

I like listening to 90s R&B, since that's what I loved growing up. But mostly I listen to classic rock, motown, soul and funk from the 60s and 70s. Best era ever! Blues are amazing too.