No One Deserves Me

Interzone

I've come to the conclusion that no one deserves to be my friend. I'm totally unattractive, awkward and depressed. Everyone is better of with someone else except me.

megalon

I know it's easier said than done but you have to realize that that's not true. That's the illness speaking, lying to you.

206Raider

No, I'm sure they don't deserve to be your friend becuase your too damn cool for them anyway. You'll find the right people to be around eventually. you don't want to be around people that can bring you down anyway. Does more harm than good.

Silvox Black

Would you be willing to speak as to why you believe you are awkward and unattractive? You most certainly do not seem so here.

DarkSeeker

That's what I was thinking, but then if I can enjoy my own pain so much why would I care about the well being of others? I mean, if I do care about the well being of others then isn't this a reason for me to hurt them by sharing my dark burden?

Interzone

No, I'm sure they don't deserve to be your friend becuase your too damn cool for them anyway. You'll find the right people to be around eventually. you don't want to be around people that can bring you down anyway. Does more harm than good.

That's true, but how long will it take? It's the unknown that haunts me.

Would you be willing to speak as to why you believe you are awkward and unattractive? You most certainly do not seem so here.

I'm totally different online than I am in person. Online, you couldn't even begin to imagine I had any kind of disorder. But in person, I'm just a totally different person. The anonymity protects me.

Lorraine Manca

i know the logic, if you dont like yourself, why should anyone else? i feel the same, i feel like i just happened to draw an unpleasant and intense personality out of the personality bucket before i was born. maybe you did too. i guess the good news is theres no shortage of messed up people out there who probably do deserve whatever nasty personality flaws you got to throw at em. i guess thats not good news! its a true dilemma though.

206Raider

That's true, but how long will it take? It's the unknown that haunts me.

I understand that feeling exactly so I cna't give you any advice here. I can give advice but can't listen to my own and I'm afraid that the future holds nothing no matter how hard I try to make it. I hope were both wrong and good things come soon.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
That's not true. There's people who might want to be friends with you... i think it's just a matter of finding the right people.

Rxqueen

That's what I was thinking, but then if I can enjoy my own pain so much why would I care about the well being of others? I mean, if I do care about the well being of others then isn't this a reason for me to hurt them by sharing my dark burden?

It's funny how alike we are......the only problem is getting ppl to share my burden with.....I'm too awkward and weird to even find ppl to talk to therefore keeping my pain and social retardation to myself...i know this makes no sense but that's because i'm a evil genius:D:cool:

by the way to the op i know exactly how you feel and i don't know what to tell you other than work on yourself and then others will come who appreciate you for who you are.....yes i'm strange but i'm starting to like it.....strangeness is uniqueness and unique ppl are cool.....

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I'm totally different online than I am in person. Online, you couldn't even begin to imagine I had any kind of disorder

Amen.

The disparity between who I am online and who I am in real life is so stark that it's honestly very painful to reflect on. Everytime I try to bring a little bit of my online persona out into actuality, the results are so disastrous that I feel like I take two-steps back in terms of getting better.

I just want to tear myself-down and be built new all over again, somewhere very far away from where I am now.