No more HIGHSCHOOL FOR ME yay

x000x

Re: ...

Depressed4life said:
I am terrified of going to College!!

I'm scared too, but at least it will be a chance for me to start over.

Will you be going to college this year?

Stressball

I remember when I finished high school I was so happy, I couldn't stop being happy and relaxed for 3 whole months lol. I look back and still think high school was the biggest waste of 6 years of my life. It's just a prison to keep young people in, forcing them to learn mostly irrelevant material which the vast majority won't find useful in the real world. Then there's dealing with trying to fit in with the crappy superficial culture of highschool. I was smarter when I finished primary school then I did highschool. lol.

Stressball said:
I remember when I finished high school I was so happy, I couldn't stop being happy and relaxed for 3 whole months lol. I look back and still think high school was the biggest waste of 6 years of my life. It's just a prison to keep young people in, forcing them to learn mostly irrelevant material which the vast majority won't find useful in the real world. Then there's dealing with trying to fit in with the crappy superficial culture of highschool. I was smarter when I finished primary school then I did highschool. lol.

OMG, i agree haha. What did i learn in highschool? NOTHING AT ALL LMAO!!