nicknames

mrb

did you have a nick name as a kid growing up :confused: i did , it was shut up , i grew up thinking my name was shut up :confused: ...... anyways did you have a nick name , was it a cruel nick name , do you think it affected you growing up , do you think your sa is worse or caused by it ....i have a new nickname now given to me by my gf , its hunnybunnie , so much better than shut up dont you think :)

mummylala

I had loads of nicknames lol. my name is Lashana so i got lasagne, shanna banana, lala(this one stuck) cabana(never understood y lol) .. There was this one guy(friend of family) kept calling me bitch! thats all he ever called me, even to this day when he sees me i get called it..

mrb

I had loads of nicknames lol. my name is Lashana so i got lasagne, shanna banana, lala(this one stuck) cabana(never understood y lol) .. There was this one guy(friend of family) kept calling me bitch! thats all he ever called me, even to this day when he sees me i get called it..

thats strange lol :confused: thats just like my ex wife :D

mummylala

thats strange lol :confused: thats just like my ex wife :D

Bet she was really a bitch though lol oj(dont mean to offend).. im very nice to people so i dont see reason why he should call me it.. im only a bitch when pissed off and i dont ever remember being pissed at him lol

mrb

Bet she was really a bitch though lol oj(dont mean to offend).. im very nice to people so i dont see reason why he should call me it.. im only a bitch when pissed off and i dont ever remember being pissed at him lol

offend ? offend :confused: no please really feel free to call her all the names you like :D ... the more the merrier lolzzzzzzzz :D

Damaged

I got called Legolas in school :( which makes me insecure about my ears but i did use to reply to it by saying he was a pretty elf hehe

I got called Rahhhhhhh by my best mate a lot, cos of the rah in my name, and now i get called Pole, as i got a Polish background.

drumev

People used to make fun of my family name (which is my username also). I was also called 'lanky', or whatever names you give a tall person in english :D That was quite a while ago, thankfully I'm over it. But I'm insecure about many other things now...

Koumori

I got called Jinx...I don't know why~ That started when I was younger..

...and then my friends started calling me Koumori...it's Japanese for bat. I liked vampires and bats etc. (Clarify: I don't like Twilight~ )

But now it's usually Jesscat, cause I love cats ::p:

Sinar_Matahari

My mother and my brother's nickname for me was 'Brutta'....My cousin used to call me 'ugly' or 'ugly caffeine' because apparently my name sounds like caffeine. It doesn't. He wasn't the brightest kid.

AGR

I had some,none stuck,the one who did stuck ,which only my family,some times friends or acquaintances used was Japa,also Japones(not my with family),which is portuguese for japanese.

Last edited:

agoraphobickatie

my grandparents always called me "katie roo" when i was a kid, so the rest of the family kind of picked up on it, too.. they don't use it too much anymore, though... my best friend calls me 'kate' or 'kate lynn' and a few people in my group of friends call me "cute katie" ..those are the only nicknames i've really ever been given, spin offs of my own name, lol

Lets see - 'looney' by a friend of my brother, 'noddy' by a classmate (who also used to "ping" my ears!), 'lip'/'lizard-features'/'the beast' by my brother, '<my name>-o-reginero' by dad, '<last name>' by my school buddies

Last edited:

Tiercel

Born in 1980. Named Luke. Have a twin sister. So I didn't have nicknames as much as "Luke, I am your father" jokes my entire life. Oh, except for duke and puke. Mostly the latter of those two, though.

And my sister's been calling me Pookie or Pookles for years. I don't know why. Maybe there's something in my facial structure that suggests such a name?

petrified eyes

"Ryry" or "Ry" (Started by friends when I was a kid. Both are plays on my name, Ryan. I didn't mind them.)
"Shorty" (Started in elementary school, self-explanatory, I hated it.)
"Smarty" (Also started in elementary school, also self-explanatory, I didn't mind it.)
"Booger" (Started in middle school, I have very bad allergies. I really hated it.)
"Burger" or "Hamburger" (Also started in middle school, a play on my last name, I really hated it.)
Also, one friend in school would sing my name to a jingle used by a local business, I thought it was rather amusing, but that's not really a nickname.

Two, didn't really stick though.
Wolverine --> Tell you, Jackman better shape than me, can't see it myself
Elvis --> Never understood why, no do not look anything like

Emily_G

If I had any mean nicknames, I've blocked them out. I was teased a lot though.

Dh calls me Em, EmStem. Mom called me EmBem.

Last edited:

petrified eyes

I'm going to add "Sheldon" to my list, apparently my father thinks I'm a lot like the character from "The Big Bang Theory". I should probably start watching it to see what he means.

lunaticbinge

My few friends in high school liked to call me "Jakeward" because i'm so awkward obviously. It also worked because my middle name is Edward though they didn't know that.