New moderator philly2bits

FOR REAL

Banned
now you know what i mean mate;)
i knew you were going to be a mod even before you did::p:, which i think is pretty impressive by my standards:)

mrb

:eek: you chose philly bits over me :eek: are you freaking kidding me jezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :rolleyes:

mrb

philly will now he has power start slowly planning the destuction of the world , you mods have no idea what you have done ......:rolleyes: and of course ill be the first when the worlds falling apart to say SEE told you lot you should have chose me :D

Nack

Banned
philly will now he has power start slowly planning the destuction of the world , you mods have no idea what you have done ......:rolleyes: and of course ill be the first when the worlds falling apart to say SEE told you lot you should have chose me :D

Lol, At least with him its gonna take a while till the world implodes, but with you... *roll eyes*

mrb

Lol, At least with him its gonna take a while till the world implodes, but with you... *roll eyes*

are you on a mission to hurt my feelings nack :rolleyes: cos you wont you know , i have a hide like a rhino , its an english term mate , like sticks and stones can break my bones but words can never hurt me :D