New Avatar

sullyS1985

well i thought i posted this on another forum but it didnt come up on recent threads. So i got a new avatar and have been nervous about getting one since i believe the avatar says alot about the person. I guess what im asking is....any reactions to my new avatar? Anyone like or dislike it? Is it too unclear?

sullyS1985

haha i dont know what you mean by bleak but if you mean dark, that is why i like it. I bought this painting from a local artist, it is entitled "Pecking Order".

Nack

Banned
I can't see it very clearly, but it kind of reminds me of Salvador Dali's melting clocks painting. I'm neutral, can't really tell a person by their avatar. At least for me.

sullyS1985

I can't see it very clearly, but it kind of reminds me of Salvador Dali's melting clocks painting. I'm neutral, can't really tell a person by their avatar. At least for me.

ya i guess some avatars dont tell me something about a person but others let me know their demeanor, like if they are funny, dark, cocky... you know check out the painting on the artists website if you would like. Eye Rake Artistry - The Portfolio it is the one with the vultures on the right.

Nack

Banned
O lol, from afar it looks like clocks, that's why i made the reference to Dali's painting :D

Last edited: