My Phone is Broken!

PrincessKitty

It broke while I was on holiday in france. I didn't know, because I left it to die because i couldn't contact anyone (its a contract phone so i have to ring the compay to say i went over sea's... but I didn't do that because its expensive.)
So the next day I charged it up... it didn't work. The next day i tried again and turn it on and it said "Facory download" my phone is an andorid so I got worried and I thought it might have an virus. so i tried to charge it up again and turn it on then it said "sim installation" and other things... but it wouldn't let me do the touch screen.
I was worried that it had a virus, so i turned it off.
When I went back home, Carphone Warehouse said the bit where you charge your phone was broke... so they sent it off to repairs. now ive got no phone for two weeks. :eek:

So I'm on facebook. But my anexiey kicks in and I feel left out because I can't talk to my friends well anyone. :alone:
Oh and my phone is important to me because I'm forgetting everything even appointments. On my phone I have a note pad and calender to write stuff down, so it remindes where I should go or where I should be at what time.
But I know I haven't got it, I'm worried all the time.
I'm forgetting stuff, and even the time. I'm autistic so I can't tell the Normal Clock time only Digital and 24hr time. So my phone is handy, if some tells 10 past 10... I have no idea what it means. So I get really confused.

But yeahh this past two weeks have been a nightmare... I miss my phone soo much :crying:

springk

I hope you get your phone soon. I can understand how important it is to you. When are you getting it back?

Steiner

My phone is always broken. It hasn't rang in years. I can't find out why, the lights turn on and everything.

tumblr_mp1isqolOZ1qiri23o1_250.gif