My Marilyn Moment

shygirly

I went to a party tonight. I was feeling really good about how I was doing,I was mingling,I was talkative,I was cool, and then it happened...
The hostess had a giant fan you see,and I, wearing a short sundress,walked near it facing the crowd,up went my dress,and now everyone there knows me better than anyone should!! On the bright side,it was a great ice breaker,lol
It could only happen to me:D

iamthenra

I went to a party tonight. I was feeling really good about how I was doing,I was mingling,I was talkative,I was cool, and then it happened...
The hostess had a giant fan you see,and I, wearing a short sundress,walked near it facing the crowd,up went my dress,and now everyone there knows me better than anyone should!! On the bright side,it was a great ice breaker,lol
It could only happen to me:D

3760729636_aef410dbf9_o.gif
Hopefully you were wearing underwear! LMAO! Too funny! Thanks for sharing!
3760729636_aef410dbf9_o.gif

shygirly

Thank God I was!! You should have seen their faces! Oddly enough I felt totally at ease after that,like how much worse could it get?

iamthenra

Well, then... That isn't that big of a deal then. Just like wearing bikini bottoms... I sure wouldn't worry about it! <Still chuckling... >
3759938187_bdddf48ec4_o.gif

recluse

Oh god! A social phobics nightmare! I keep having visions of me being somewhere and my trousers fall down o'r something!

mmmm

That's the most unique cure for SA I've ever heard of. maybe we should all flash people wherever we go just to get things started. Brilliant, my girl!

klytus

Oh, my goodness. If such a thing were to happen to me, I'd be mentally broken for weeks, if not months. I cannot forget embarrassing moments. They still make me feel embarrassed even years after they occurred.

Last edited:

shygirly

LOL! you guys are so funny! I think I'll become a flasher! (picturing myself on an elevator in a trenchcoat):D