My Fellow Sufferers

Newguy

Yeah hi everyone. I have palmar and plantar hyperhidrosis and have purchased a machine called the idrostar from STD Pharmaceuticals. However now I have decided to sell this machine(I have my reasons) and just wanted to let people know that it will be on ebay soon. It is in very good condition as it has only been used for a little period.

Anyways I hope someone can benefit from this machine as it has a high succes rate of 80-90% unfortunately I was not one of them. But it does not mean it won't work for you.

Kind Regards,

Shadik

Last edited:

Newguy

Hey guys I have just finished making my ad on ebay. It will be available for purchase very soon. It is an extremely good condition Idrostar machine I recently purchased it from STD Pharmaceuticals. The reason for selling is that I have found a more convenient way to treat my hyperhidrosis. I am including everything down to the foam which came with the original packaging and box. Nothing is missing except the batteries which i have thrown away and replaced with brand new unused unopened 1.5V batteries. This product still has over 1 year of warranty available from STD pharmaceutical themself and I will be including these details with the product. I am looking for a quick sale so if anyone is interested please let me know. The product will be priced at £265.00.

Thanks

Last edited: