My Dad Loves Me Yet He Dislikes Me Very Much

MotherWolff

Banned
Ok. So today didn't go at all like I planned. I wanted to go to the gym. Instead I stayed in my room most of the day and ate Chinese Food, which I wish I continued to avoid.

I wouldn't have had to eat it if it weren't for my dad telling me when he juices I can't use the kitchen until he is done. That is a 4 plus hour wait. I had not eaten since 7am by the time he began juicing at 1pm, the same time I was going to eat lunch.

I became so hungry by 3pm that I ordered some Chinese Food.

My Dad said I was full of it and that me not being able to access the kitchen was a poor excuse for ordering Chinese Food. He said if I just asked he would have said ok, IF he said yes. Then he said the worst he could have said was no. But it wouldn't have been a yes at all or even a simple no.

He would have either yelled, "Don't you see me juicing!? I dont have time to wait for you to make your food. You will get in my way! You are so slow!"

He said it all the other times I asked. Why should this time be any different?

I think Dad doesn't like me because he speaks so nicely to complete strangers or his coworkers(especially if they are Caucasian).

But when it comes to his own family, even his wife(who is not my mom) he will talk to us like we are stupid shitheads.

He blames me for everything. He even blamed me for getting molested by my ex-stepbrother at the age of 8. Yet father was the one who left me alone with a bunch of white people I hardly knew who called me many racial slurs.

I guarantee I wouldn't be here right now if my brother was not with me thru those hard times.

Father basically makes me feel like a failure, but he is the failure. He failed to protect his daughter and son.

Father beat up both of my bros so bad I have nightmares about it to this day.

I can't stand father. I want to avoid him as much as I can. Its kinda hard when I live with him though.

Hopefully after some sleep, I will feel better.

I have even wrote down a list of do's and don'ts for father a couple of days ago.

I feel like I can never be prepared or avoid confrontation with him.

So I will significantly minimize how often I speak to him and how often I am in his prescence.

Normally I would say I could care less what someone thinks.....but he is my dad.....no, my father.....I thought I was special to him being his little baby girl......I guess not anymore. :'(

I have nothing against all white people. Just the ones who hurt me as a child. My neighbor is white and I love her like she was my own grandmother. She is as sweet as can be. So I never want to get on her bad side. Lol.

Last edited:

MotherWolff

Banned
Actually black people(my own race) hurt me more than anyother race as a teenager up to young adulthood. I believe you got good and bad in every single race.

RegalSin

Your father has problems and you should just best let him be and find a way to move in with your mother or another family member. Put that looney tune stuff behind you. That is all men. He is just whining over an eight year old is childish and stupid alone. My father can be looney as well but in no way he would ever talk bs like that.

If your mother have problems as well. Just focus on your studies. Get an scholarship in whatever it is. Forget the kitchen, or whatever, and move forward. You have your youth and life to think about.

This has nothing to do with race. Could you send some pictures of the kitchen??? The kitchen you sound as if it is small.

Another thing I would do is keep a recorder on you ( not a cell phone ). So you can keep records of things said and done. I am sorry to say this because the man in me would probably be on your fathers side. However I also respect the youth as indivisuals without or any little or any exprience at all.

NO govern powers could ever be against you for that being or such. Again I do not want think about what you said.

Your post is lacking information of what actually occured at all. This is your personal and private business. You want to make this into an big thing might as well start writing essays to Operah about this stuff. It would make a nice reading in explanation. So you might need to keep an diary as well. Like an "live Journal" or "fanficiton" or something.

Again the man inside of me is saying; you know what just avoid the kicthen because the whole entire thing you said could the truth being streched. But be polite.

That is the problem. It is a problem that could create an even bigger problem. Your father and everybody just needs to forgive and forget everything in the past and move forward.

Last edited: