My Christmas Present to YOU!

BlackKids

Properly not remembered but used to be quite a regular here. Suffered from acute social anxiety, insomnia, depression. The reason I haven't been posting is due to the fact I've over come all these pretty sucessfully. In fact extremely sucessfully.

Anxiety is still there, as it has to be (normal emotion) but 95% free. Which is obviously a huge improvement coming from somebody who once changed the way I walked home because I thought someone was staring at me from a certain house. Later did I discover It was a mere coat and hat rack haha :D

So the secret to how I overcame it, which isn't a secret at all cause every doctor in the country will tell you the same thing.
Eat a health diet, exercise regularly, don't abuse substances and Positive thinking. All simple changes but thats it.
i can't believed I wasted so much time just wishing and hoping something would change. Thought yourself into this "mess" but you have to fight yourself out.

Yes I realize the irony of the whole situation. In theory its so simple but in reality is months and even years of hard work. Starting is the hard part.

Live can and will be enjoyable! Once your outlook on life has changed people gravitate towards you. You will look back on things and wonder why you were ever afraid. Everything I thought I would never have or be able to do eg: get a job. go back to school to study, get a girlfriend, hell even do my own shopping every week had become a reality

The only boundaries we set in life are the mental boundaries we put up ourselves.

Wise words, thanks :) very nice of you, to make a shout out to all SA people about overcoming SA... Merry Xmas and a great upcoming 2011 for everyone here :)!

Last edited:

vitalis

Yes, that's the procedure, but the hard part is precisely reaching that point! lol Anyway, congratulations!

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Arrrrr!
pirate.gif

MollyBeGood

what a great success story, you're words were inspirational. I felt a wave of complete calm and happiness reading this.

take care BlackKids

BlackKids

Well done to you!

I think my SA needs a lot more than that to go away though.

well i can only speak for myself but youd be surprised at the results. Thanks for the kind words guys. I had hoped i wouldnt come as a prick, and obviously didnt.