My bullying story which is still going on

Anonymous

I am 11 and hav just started senior school. I have teeth which are a bit bigger than normal and i wear glasses. the boys in the year above tease me where ever i go and they will call me rabbit and bof. Also I am short and this plays a big role in bullying because people bigger than you will pik on you cause they think they can get away with it!!

If anyone can offer help i would be really grateful
Thanks!!![/quote]

justsomebloke25

Hi matty,

I was short in school too (and I still am!!) so I know what you mean about people picking on you because of it. I was never bullied in any serious way but certain people do just see someone short as an easy target. It never occurred to me at the time how pathetic someones got to be to try and start a fight with the smallest person in the school! Like, what does that prove??

Anyway unfortunately I don't really have any good advice for you. It's hard at your age to just ignore it. But things will get better. Don't let people like that affect your view of yourself and try and stay positive. Eventualy school will just be a distant memory. I can hardly remember it to be honest and it was only 10 years ago!

Boundless

I think i was 3rd smallest in my school year when i moved up to the large school,i know full well hwo hard it is to be small and quiet.I got bullied pretty much my hole school life just on different levels,i never really found a way to deal with it and when i left school i became an agoraphobic so i guess i didnt deal with it at all.

Anonymous

mattyratty2 said:
I am 11 and hav just started senior school. I have teeth which are a bit bigger than normal and i wear glasses. the boys in the year above tease me where ever i go and they will call me rabbit and bof. Also I am short and this plays a big role in bullying because people bigger than you will pik on you cause they think they can get away with it!!

Thanks!!!
[/quote]

i reall wouldn't worry about being bullied. trust me i have been bullied because of my wieght. i used to go dancing, the girls would always walk around making impressions of me, in the way i dance and saying ehind my back "oh look it's the fairy elephant."
so i quit dancing even tho i loved it sooo much because i love to dance.
so what i did was i lost so much weight i went in their and they where gob smacked.
i no this won't be any help but you have got to think that you are a stronger pearson than the bullies, there only doing this to look cool infromt of thier mates, but really deep down they are so insecure of them selves and feel that they have to take itut on some one else.
ignore them and don't give them the satisfaction . be your self and enjoy living your life.
you don't need them but ou wait they will need you

iamantisocial

mattyratty2 said:

Thanks!!!
[/quote]

Go sign up at the local martial arts gym. Find something that does full contact. I suggest you take brazilian jujitsu tho. It gives the small guy a fighting chance against larger opponents. If youve seen the early UFCs with Royce Gracie beating up bigger, stronger opponents you'd know what I'm talking about. He's 170 lbs and he beat up a 250 lb muscle guy... 8O

Then you're gonna be getting those bullies into armbars, and all those fancy joint locks and chokes. MAKE EM CRY FOR THEIR MOMMIES!!!!!!

Waybuloo

mattyratty2 said:

Thanks!!!
[/quote]

Its probably hard giving advice to someone in your situation. To tell you to ignore those morons wouldn't be much help sometimes because that would jsut make them think you are an easy target, being the weak people that they are. They think they can get away with it when you dont' fight back and stand up for yourself, or when no authority figure or teacher know what they are doing.

Do they jsut call you names? If physical bullying is involved i would definitely tell a teacher. I think you should stand up to them and let them know that you are not a weak target, but that's not easy to do is it.

No matter what happens though, like somebloke25 said before, school would be a distant memory one day and even though it hurts you now you've got the power to not let it affect you. What they said is not about you it is a reflection of their own ugliness.

sweetsour_eisha

So many people are hurt by words and actions of others. I feel so sad by the distress and torment people all over the world have to bear everyday,the pain that is being inflicted by others.I cant believe how inconsiderate and cruel some people can be.
Actually bullies try to make their victims feel inadequate in some way when, in most cases, it's the bullies who are covering up their own inadequacies, some do it for the pleasure of being in control and etc.

Matt, whatever you do or have intended to do please just don't retaliate and hurt others the way you have been hurt. It will only cause more pain.Move on with your life.
You have to feel and share the feelings that you have. I'm sure you have support groups, counsellors, teachers who are there to help. just talk about it, talk about what has happened and don't be afraid to ask for help, love and support from others,
you are actually much stronger than you think. believe me you are the one who can be in control of what is happening. Dont let them continue bullying. Don't stay silent. Speak up and let it be known. you may find it tough but things will be so much better for you . You have already taken the first step of resolving this matter *hugs*
i hope that helps and take care..

iamantisocial

Do they jsut call you names? If physical bullying is involved i would definitely tell a teacher. I think you should stand up to them and let them know that you are not a weak target, but that's not easy to do is it.

Been there, done that.

Teachers just ignored me and didnt do shit. And whats worse, Ive been labelled a snitch and a mamas boy. And then my reputation just plummeted down from bad to worse. The more I got bullied, the more I had problems.

So I had to fight em physically. I just wish I knew gracie jujitsu back then so that I would be beating up people with 50 lbs on me.

The only thing these bullies will understand is the language spoken by your fists. I'm sorry to say but thats the unwritten rule of highschool survival... (also applies to elementary, preschool, and COLLEGE!!!)

Sure you will be suspended but every war has its casualties. But in the long run, you will get more respect... In my case since I lost most of the fights but at least I tried, physical assaults decreased. It became more of the "talk behind the back" thing. Victory was mine in the end and by the end of highschool, nobody really tried to fuck with me. I was still alone, I was still a loner tho. :roll:

Well to the original poster: The choice is yours. Listen to me or listen to her... its up to you. Good luck. ;)

Anonymous

trying getting braces... honestly you shouldnt care what anyone things of you...besides the only reasson they pick on you is becuase they probably have their own problems... :lol: :lol:

Lyricaljust

mattyratty2 said:

Thanks!!!

Hey man how's it going? I know how it is to be picked on back when I was about your age in Middle School.. I got picked on constantly about every day by 3 other guys one of the guys was my locker partner and 2 others was right next to ours and what made it worse was all 3 of them was in one of my classes at the same time and sat around me. Every single day they would pick on me and just keep going at it.. and when I got home I don't remember how they got my number but they would call me just so they can bother me some more.. I didn't have any friends or anything since I was still really new to Kansas City. I know how painful and alone it can be when you are picked on and that feeling of being trapped. I remember this one guy back in Middle school and one day I was just minding my own business and walking to class and all of a sudden he was behind me and just tripped me like it was no thing.. and then he offered me his hand and I was thinking he was gonna help me up but instead he just pushed me down again.. and he would knock my books out of my hands while I was on the way to class.. just different things. This is the only thing I can tell you.. just maintain.. and just stay strong.. one day and I promise you this.. all of this will be in the past.. you'll be in high school before you know it and by then your world will be different. Just try your best to keep your head up high and go on with your life.. but I promise one day things WILL be different.

Justin

Anonymous

mattyratty2 said:

Thanks!!!
[/quote]

hey just ignore these people because you have nothing to be ashamed of i know lots of people like you. just remember one day you will have an amazing job and be earning lots of money while these people will probably be living on the streets or sumthing so don't let it get you down they are not worth it. you need to stick up for yourself, i bet your smart and thats why people realli pick on you it is because they are jelous that being smart is just not sumthing they were born with.

xxxxxkiahxxxxx