My bad guys

Not looking for a pitty party or attention or anything of the sort. Sorry for making things a bit awkward on the forum a couple nights ago. Though I still do have the same feeling of not posting as much as I have in the past, I would definitely not want to leave anyone with a sour taste in their mouth regarding me. Many of you met the real Gio when i first joined the forum. A happy, funny guy. Now it seems i'm becoming somewhat of an ass. Its only because im going through alot of really tough things outside of here. Moving, relationships, grades, potential work, messed up family and their decisions even though I dont live with them, etc... The point is I messed up and its my bad. Thats really not me. You guys who have interacted with me personally know that. I guess its just a really unhealthy way of coping with rejection, in that, if one aspect of my life is messed up, I automatically **** everything else up because its what im used to, and I sometimes do it on purpose as shown before. The guy raider gave me the cojones to let people know whats on my mind instead of just saying eff it and moving on. I still probably wont post here as much but im not leaving altogether. Thanx anyways tho guys

Nack

Banned
Don't worry Gio, people on this site is as messed up as you are. If you post some nasty things; don't worry too much bout it cause we understand. I've done my share of negative postings. Thing is, from time to time people on here snap and they take it out on the forum. So really don't worry about it... Just vent and be done with it.

Danfalc

Banned
When are you ever an ass? At least, I've never witnessed this.

Yeah me either Gio.We all have our off moments,It really does happen to the best of us dude.I'm supposed to be a mod and there have been times when Ive been under alot of stress Ive not handled certain situations well ect

So dont beat yourself up man,we wouldnt be human if things didnt get too much for us sometimes.Your a good guy man,and anyone who knows you at all knows that.Keep your head up bro.